2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't necessarily trust Windhorst, but I wouldn't be surprised if that Rose news was true. The guy honestly seems like he doesn't care that much anymore. Maybe a change of scenery would be good for him and the Bulls.
Honestly, I actually am looking forward to see that happen. 

Maybe Lakers, as he have a home there. 

Or

San Antonio Spurs

One thing for sure, he'll definitely go to the West Coast. 

Rose for Calderon & Seraphin

edit: this isn't enough. i'll throw in Vujacic to sweeten the deal

Last edited:
Kobe hasn't regularly practiced in years.
To my point, this isn't a cast he's played many games with as with past cores. It would be different if this was the past and he was not practicing

Regardless, it makes it extremely difficult to build any type of chemistry. Especially when they have so many young guys whom should be given the chance to develop, contrary to Byron Scott's beliefs

Rose for Rio 
nerd.gif

a rose trade would clearly involve getting 2 players back...players being the main word

that cuts rio & any other bum your team cant stand anymore :lol:

Byron Scott: Lakers had ‘verbal altercation’ on bench in loss to Nuggets

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptm2ngiymwjjmju2ngflogvmmgq4ywfmmzewyjkwztk32-e1446750832165.jpeg

Kobe Bryant got a day off because he was “really angry.”

Apparently, he’s not the only Laker in a foul mood lately.

Mark Medina of the Los Angeles Daily News:

“Near the end of the Lakers’ 120-109 loss to the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday at Staples Center, Lakers coach Byron Scott said there was “a little bit of a verbal altercation.”

“That’s good,” Scott said after practiced on Wednesday at the Lakers’ practice facility in El Segundo. They tell me that they care. I want to see more fight in our guys. We want to try to stop the bleeding as soon as possible.”

Scott declined to name any players, other than saying that Kobe Bryant was not involved in the altercation. Lakers forward Julius Randle added he was in the game when the incident happened from the bench.”

This probably isn’t a big deal. Scott certainly doesn’t think it is, or he wouldn’t have disclosed it to the media.

But I also don’t trust Scott, who still hasn’t reached his players, to read the pulse of this team.

The Lakers aren’t just 0-4. They’re a miserable 0-4.

Most teams are still optimistic at this point in the season. The internal griping usually comes later.

Maybe Scott is right that the Lakers are just getting their competitive juices flowing. But I’d be worried that they’re going downhill fast.

I don't necessarily trust Windhorst, but I wouldn't be surprised if that Rose news was true. The guy honestly seems like he doesn't care that much anymore. Maybe a change of scenery would be good for him and the Bulls.
Honestly, I actually am looking forward to see that happen. 

Maybe Lakers, as he have a home there. 
Or
San Antonio Spurs

One thing for sure, he'll definitely go to the West Coast. 

no way rose is gonna go out west to have those knees mangled by the west coast guards nightly. that'd be suicide.

@sam_amick: From Clippers locker room last night: one player raves about Knicks' Porzingis, compares him to Dirk. Paul Pierce counters with Bargnani

i ******* hate this dude

no way rose is gonna go out west to have those knees mangled by the west coast guards nightly. that'd be suicide.
Ironic thing is, he actually enjoy the competition more so than always down playing on the Eastern's guards. 

This would help him much more than just trolling the East. 

Being in the West, maybe we'll see the fire ignited back in him. 

Last edited:
I posted it in the Lakers thread, but a reddit user gives their breakdown on Kobe's shooting troubles.

Interesting points in general about shooting mechanics, not just for Kobe.

@sam_amick: From Clippers locker room last night: one player raves about Knicks' Porzingis, compares him to Dirk. Paul Pierce counters with Bargnani

i ******* hate this dude

tell all those corny dudes to get off Zingis Khan ****.

you just lost. why you got a player from another team, in another conference meat in yo mouf?

Kobe's washedness is really overshadowing Rose's washedness. I know he can't see but he really hasn't hit a three this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom