2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't necessarily trust Windhorst, but I wouldn't be surprised if that Rose news was true. The guy honestly seems like he doesn't care that much anymore. Maybe a change of scenery would be good for him and the Bulls.
Honestly, I actually am looking forward to see that happen. 

Maybe Lakers, as he have a home there. 
Or
San Antonio Spurs

One thing for sure, he'll definitely go to the West Coast. 

no way rose is gonna go out west to have those knees mangled by the west coast guards nightly. that'd be suicide.
Put him in the triangle.

Rose for #3

Do it Mitch!

Rose trade talk *****.

Not happening.

I just want to see where his games at after all star break. Contract year next year i think hes trying to save himself for.

Kobe's washedness is really overshadowing Rose's washedness. I know he can't see but he really hasn't hit a three this season
Where does Monta fit into this discussion?

has monta not been balling? have it all doesnt have it all anymore? he balled the other night against the pistons.

nobody talks about paul george anymore. Is he just danny granger/rudy gay now? he seems to have recovered nicely from the injury.

has monta not been balling? have it all doesnt have it all anymore? he balled the other night against the pistons.

nobody talks about paul george anymore. Is he just danny granger/rudy gay now? he seems to have recovered nicely from the injury.

Monta averaging only 11.6 PPG on 35% shooting overall and is shooting just 20% from 3. So, yeah, he's struggling a bit.

The crazy thing about Rose is that's he's still one of the 5 best athletes at the position. I don't even think you can completely blame his injuries for him being so bad

Paul George got the "Anthony Davis" treatment prior to his leg break.

He really is over reliant on the jumper, and he's a relatively inefficient offensive player from a scoring standpoint. Struggles to score and create off the bounce, and always has been a low 40's% guy.

The crazy thing about Rose is that's he's still one of the 5 best athletes at the position. I don't even think you can completely blame his injuries for him being so bad
He's fine physically. There's been lowkey little to no regression of his athleticism.

It's his decision making and IQ that has went out the window. He's always been a shoot first PG, but the last few years has saw him grow into this player that has no idea what a good shot is. Taking step back contested 3's, trading open jumpers in favor for contested layups over footers, his basketball cognition is what has been hurting him the most.

:rolleyes Still seeing double vision isn't a good enough excuse?

In the playoffs against the Cavs he was doing 21 ppg. Not exactly bad considering he'd been only playing ball for two weeks at that point.

Once his vision is good, he'll be good to go.

In the playoffs against the Cavs he was doing 21 ppg. Not exactly bad considering he'd been only playing ball for two weeks at that point.

really liking this kid McConnell as a pass first shoot later type PG on the sixers. Wouldnt mind keeping him around if hes only going to get better (small sample size so far so well see what hes really about)

Just need a legit PG i think for next season and **** could get real 

really liking this kid McConnell as a pass first shoot later type PG on the sixers. Wouldnt mind keeping him around if hes only going to get better (small sample size so far so well see what hes really about)

Agreed, I can see why they kept him over Pierre and wilbekin. He is taking over a lot of cannans minutes now. Two multiple 12 assist games already. Just a flat out hustler and ball player, makes up a lot for his lack of athleticsm and height.

Im just hoping nothing mentally is holding him back. He gets paid millions only if his body holds up, just hope thats not weighing him down, it has to be in the back of his head somewhat. Like ive been saying his contract year is next year so thats the time i think well see him be himself again.

Hinkie has the tools to get Rose to Philly if the Bulls really want to get rid of him.

Last edited:
i havent given up on rose. like i havent given up on kobe. i saw what these guys can do when healthy. if physically they are healthy, then it's just what's going on between their ears. rise may not get back to 2011 rose, but she should be able to get back to a much better version than what he is currently. right now its effort, and thats probably due to fear.

Rose will be straight, b. He's the least of the problems.

Biggest priority is to get that defense in order. Smh, everyone talking about rose knees but Joakim' is just not right. Most expendable of the bigs right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom