2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he drunk or whatever?  Wasn't he intoxicated back then before the season started, hit his wife and told someone to spill drinks on him or whatever?

He's laced with so much vulgarities and you wonder if it's his withdrawal in stress situations.  To say the least his history of explosions have gone submarine.......

indifferent.gif

CBS Sports NBA [emoji]10004[/emoji] @CBSSportsNBA

James Harden: 40-5-5: Rockets lose to Memphis. Griffin: 40-12-3: Clippers lose to Jazz. HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!

11:54 PM - 25 Nov 2015

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Can't wait to hear the excuses at the end of the year.
The Warriors deserve the credit no doubt, but judging by the way it's going, they make it seem like all the other teams are soft.  Before the attention was on Lebron, Blatt, Love, Kyrie, etc. But now, they put Curry on a pedestal, comparing his stats next to MJ.  Butler came out a few days ago about manning up on Defense to Curry, but he ran out of gas and so did the Bulls.  I'd like to see WB and his Triple Double do something about this.

This is obviously a subtle challenge for many.  The question is who or which team will bring the public back to their senses.

:lol:

The Warriors deserve the credit no doubt, but judging by the way it's going, they make it seem like all the other teams are soft.  Before the attention was on Lebron, Blatt, Love, Kyrie, etc. But now, they put Curry on a pedestal, comparing his stats next to MJ.  Butler came out a few days ago about manning up on Defense to Curry, but he ran out of gas and so did the Bulls.  I'd like to see WB and his Triple Double do something about this.

This is obviously a subtle challenge for many.  The question is who or which team will bring the public back to their senses.

This media...hype...is...warranted.

Steph got MVP, a ring, they 16-0, breaking records that Lebron and other greats in this generation of players have not done, and y'all complaining they getting hyped too much :lol:.

I can see if they lost last year but they had one of the best regular season records in NBA history, won the chip, and y'all still make excuses for their success.

Just admit it y'all hating :lol:.

Great job by the Jazz.  Hope the Suns can upset the Warriors.  GSW propaganda is unreal and irritating.  Why can't guys just clamp down on Curry and company.

Hornets pretty dope coming up w/ the win and MJ on the sideline.  They lowkey promising.  Castoff type..

They play GSW soon. It will be a relief to see Lin/Lamb light Barbosa/Livingstin on fire

Kings
Hornets

Wait for it

Warriors definitely deserv all the hype. I just wish Draymond took a max deal from the Lakers and died off the face of the earth so I wouldn't have to see his face again.

Evan Turner :lol:

Steph got MVP, a ring, they 16-0, breaking records that Lebron and other greats in this generation of players have not done, and y'all complaining they getting hyped too much
laugh.gif

I can see if they lost last year but they had one of the best regular season records in NBA history, won the chip, and y'all still make excuses for their success.

Just admit it y'all hating
laugh.gif
Agreed..  But that's like saying your KDs, LBJs, WBs, LEONARDs, WADEs, BOSHs, PAULs, GEORGES, GRIFFINS, etc, are a cut below.  

I agree that it's warranted, but that's because it sells and it's a steam roller.

They play GSW soon. It will be a relief to see Lin/Lamb light Barbosa/Livingstin on fire
Kings
Hornets

Wait for it
Kings are a mess because Cousins has gotten extremely vocal and out of line.  Rondo has been a trip for them, but Karl has lost control, just like many other coaches deferring to their prima donna, all star, ticket selling, nba jersey statistical type player.  When a coach has to 'modify' his style to cater towards an audience, then you know you have a problem.  Being successful is one thing, but when you put boundaries from the get go, you never really give a coach the freedom he/she deserves.  Such instances never turn out well; at least from what I've seen.

Steph got MVP, a ring, they 16-0, breaking records that Lebron and other greats in this generation of players have not done, and y'all complaining they getting hyped too much :lol: .

Just admit it y'all hating :lol: .

Agreed..  But that's like saying your KDs, LBJs, WBs, LEONARDs, WADEs, BOSHs, PAULs, GEORGES, GRIFFINS, etc, are a cut below.  

I agree that it's warranted, but that's because it sells and it's a steam roller.

RIGHT NOW yes they are but as the season goes on who knows.

Bron and James Jones had a team meeting :rofl: the 4 years in Miami him and his boys not being able to control stuff is coming out in full force. At some point, hopefully, one of them is man enough and to tell him to shut it. Daddy Bron really sounds like a guy I wouldn't want to play with this whole "Follow me I have the rings" crap has to be getting old with some of them.

Hayward dropped 33 of them thangs on the clippers in a Jazz win? What the hell?
roll.gif

Bron and James Jones had a team meeting
roll.gif
mean.gif

I still don't understand why Lebron is so mad. I was listening to him talk after the game and I was like what tf is he talking about? 

Shout out to the Raptors tonight by the way. Playing with some heart.

Last edited:
Bron and James Jones had a team meeting :rofl: the 4 years in Miami him and his boys not being able to control stuff is coming out in full force. At some point, hopefully, one of them is man enough and to tell him to shut it. Daddy Bron really sounds like a guy I wouldn't want to play with this whole "Follow me I have the rings" crap has to be getting old with some of them.

I love it. :smokin

The only thing he's ever lead a team to is disappointment.

The Cavs giving into the demands of this diva will be the death of them.

Bron's chatty pattyness has been awfully high this early season but these dudes doing every shameless thing he ask is kinda lame. My respect for AR marginally decreasing 
frown.gif

cavdan.0.gif

Kings are a mess?
Yea, when are they not though.
Fact is, they are serving up well over 100+ to anybody who wants it. Rondo/Gay and smooth as butter Belly are enough to hang in with the Dubs even if Boogie is off the court.
If Boogie plays though, Dray will spend the game trying to get in his head so you can take away that Triple Double threat from tip off. Yea, I like them Kangs. Don't even get me started on why MJ's kids can give it to them just as well

If I was a betting man( I am), my money would be( and it will be) on the Kings **** show.

Last edited:
Great job by the Jazz.  Hope the Suns can upset the Warriors.  GSW propaganda is unreal and irritating.  Why can't guys just clamp down on Curry and company.

Hornets pretty dope coming up w/ the win and MJ on the sideline.  They lowkey promising.  Castoff type..

Lol propaganda

Bron must wake up every day and regret not staying in Miami

I gotta give major props to Riley for pulling those 4 years off

Kings

Hornets

Wait for it
Kings are a mess because Cousins has gotten extremely vocal and out of line.  Rondo has been a trip for them, but Karl has lost control, just like many other coaches deferring to their prima donna, all star, ticket selling, nba jersey statistical type player.  When a coach has to 'modify' his style to cater towards an audience, then you know you have a problem.  Being successful is one thing, but when you put boundaries from the get go, you never really give a coach the freedom he/she deserves.  Such instances never turn out well; at least from what I've seen.

LOL wut

Someone embed this

Cavs troll game is on a different level

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14226777

Bruh..i have friends that are team dancers, they put in so much work to learn those dances in a short time frame. And to manipulate the limited floor space. They want to stand in the middle of it to look tough? These guys are such **** boys its not funny. The level of disrespect and arrogance. Whole crew needs back to back fades. All knuckles. I legit dont like lebron bruh. Deeper than rap. Son is chocha.

Can I get the back story on that? That's like some public humiliation type steezy. I laughed at first but it does look kinda bizarre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom