2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/...cle_74fa5a9a-a2de-5bee-a8cf-29b2a60c8412.html
From Lebron's IG

R.I.P Ebony! Truly will miss you as well as you're loved ones will as well! Incredible spirit and energy about u that not many can say they carry daily! Shed a few tears when they came and told me today but I know you're in a better place now. Will never forget the smiles and laughs we shared together! #LiveOnEbony #TheHellWithCancer

View media item 1803596

View media item 1803594

View media item 1803592

Bruh..i have friends that are team dancers,
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
wait they've been doing that as a pre-game intimidation tactic for a while now?!? Bron must think this is the only way to get these bums to know how serious and hungry he is. :smh:

giphy.gif

leguns.gif

Last edited:
There's a lot reasons to like Lebron.

He's a great player who surpassed the media hype, he wins in a broad sense, he plays the right way as in playing unselfish.

He's charitable, gives back to the community, has stayed out of real trouble/ controversies, speaks on social issues more than most modern athletes.

The things that he did/does that are unlikable are fairly trivial.

[quote name="Mister Friendly"]There's a lot reasons to like Lebron.

He's a great player who surpassed the media hype, he wins in a broad sense, he plays the right way as in playing unselfish.

He's charitable, gives back to the community, has stayed out of real trouble/ controversies, speaks on social issues more than most modern athletes.

The things that he did/does that are unlikable are fairly trivial.[/quote]THIS!!!

And I don't like the trivial stunts he pulls, but I recognize what you said: it's still just trivial crap.

Dude isn't out here beating on females, drunk driving, nothing serious.

Dude all kinds of wrong for getting in the dancers' way. ::

Them just standing in the middle of the dancers is :rofl: I can't believe that would make people get in their feelings. Go write a letter :lol: that's extra trivial

Last edited:

Wanted to rep this yeah this is all true

Someone embed this

Cavs troll game is on a different level

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14226777
Bruh..i have friends that are team dancers, they put in so much work to learn those dances in a short time frame. And to manipulate the limited floor space. They want to stand in the middle of it to look tough? These guys are such **** boys its not funny. The level of disrespect and arrogance. Whole crew needs back to back fades. All knuckles. I legit dont like lebron bruh. Deeper than rap. Son is chocha.
I have a friend who used to dance for the Clippers, its no joke from what I've heard

sick.gif
 he didnt surpass the media  hype. he was supposed to the goat according to the media. 

whats bold , i dont care bout any of that stuff. i like basketball players, not social activist . dont care what they do off the court. hes a fake, hes not real.  dont like counterfeit dudes. 

that clipper game last night though . hayword smashed on the clippers. deandre was a non factor. blake balled out but he was on his own. blake needs help.

entertaining game . 

Last edited:

Don't disagree with any of this and have even said some of it myself before. But I still don't really like LeBron and find myself naturally rooting against him in pretty much all situations. I'm not saying I want anything bad to happen to him personally, I just enjoy when his basketball team loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom