2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
My two boys tag teamed a girl one night at the hotel they rented just for that 3 some...

They then complete the Eiffel Tower over her..   :lol:

Eiffel Tower = High fives on opposite as the female is in between. 

and where were you sitting?

and where were you sitting?
I was at my guys house for his bday. 

My two dudes left with the chick to go rent a hotel and did the deed. 

Didn't realize they were gone until his kids started asking, "Where's dad?" and next morning story. 
laugh.gif

like...russ had a triple double in a preseason game. preseason b. where nobody even tries. dude is about to be unconscious all year.

like...russ had a triple double in a preseason game. preseason b. where nobody even tries. dude is about to be unconscious all year.

And burn out during the playoffs. Aside from injuries, that's been OKC's problem in the playoffs. Durant and Westbrook go so hard in the regular season they have nothing left. Now that Brooks is gone there won't be so much 1-on-5...hopefully.

The Celtics really are top to bottom stacked with average players. Which for some reason is essentially how Bill Simmons justified them being a lock for 44 or more wins, but with his own little twist in wording.

View media item 1766067

Last edited:
not for nothing but that quote screams beta ....r.i.p KD 

I took the quote as KD taking a subtle jab at Russy. Saying Russ is the hey, look at me type....the type to get caught cuz it's not efficient and doesn't always work well in the end to turn on the lights.

While KD is less about the "look at me", and more about getting the job done.

The Celtics really are top to bottom stacked with average players. Which for some reason is essentially how Bill Simmons justified them being a lock for 44 or more wins, but with his own little twist in wording.

Average can get you the 5th seed in the East though. The 5th seed last year had 46 wins, the 6th seed had 41. The Celtics won 40 games. It's not crazy that they could be four or five games better this season. They're not winning 47+ which Bill seems to think they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom