2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy Hibbert :smh:

I'm willing to bet Hibbert genuinely hurts for what's going on in San Bernardino, but there's absolutely no reason he should have brought basketball into the situation. I think it was more a case of him choosing his words very poorly, rather than him being that callous and shallow.

Okafor vs Porzingis tonight

Oak already 1-0 against Towns

Y'all sleeping on Okafor

Last edited:
I know a lot of y'all loved it but seeing KD boo hooing with the snot coming out his nose after winning the MVP should have let you guys know his personality. Not saying he's soft on the court because I don't really believe in those type of things but he is definitely sensitive/emotional.

Im lowkey glad Jah laid that dude out and didn't grt suspended (yet). There's always that one hater going hard at a celeb/athlete whenever he's at a club/bar. This should happen more often.

I don't even want to blast this post but come on G, that situation was circumstantial man, and highly understandable to me if it were a 107 Hoover Crip OG up there Snottie nosed and weeping instead of KD.

**** I get teary eyed now thinking of what my parents withstood as young 20 year olds with their own four kids and my aunt's (who passed away in 87') 5 kids under one roof in a 3 br house man.

Yea, I'm not really going to blast you, I just realize you were much more privileged and can't fathom that type of struggle.

Last edited:
I'm not that worried bout my mans Okafor too much except the reaching in the car and getting a gun pulled out on him thing ...he's in philly , not Salt Lake City or something :lol: ...them north Philly goons WILL pull that trigger real quick, being from chicago he should know better , especially being in somebody else's city :smh:

N some interesting games in tonight ...kristaps vs Oak and thr lakers playing again :pimp:

I'm willing to bet Hibbert genuinely hurts for what's going on in San Bernardino, but there's absolutely no reason he should have brought basketball into the situation. I think it was more a case of him choosing his words very poorly, rather than him being that callous and shallow.

Yea, just saying his word choice was terrible

Julius Randle looking like a live Toad version of Pepe.

Curious what type treatment Kobe will get at the All Star game. Will Mariah do a half time thing for him as well? Or how bout Brandy?

I'm tuning into the all star game just for Kobe. Otherwise, I wouldn't be interested (No Rose). I just know that game is going to be lulz.

*edit

Forgot about Jimmy

:lol:

Last edited:

roll.gif

I know a lot of y'all loved it but seeing KD boo hooing with the snot coming out his nose after winning the MVP should have let you guys know his personality. Not saying he's soft on the court because I don't really believe in those type of things but he is definitely sensitive/emotional.

Im lowkey glad Jah laid that dude out and didn't grt suspended (yet). There's always that one hater going hard at a celeb/athlete whenever he's at a club/bar. This should happen more often.

I don't even want to blast this post but come on G, that situation was circumstantial man, and highly understandable to me if it were a 107 Hoover Crip OG up there Snottie nosed and weeping instead of KD.

**** I get teary eyed now thinking of what my parents withstood as young 20 year olds with their own four kids and my aunt's (who passed away in 87') 5 kids under one roof in a 3 br house man.

Yea, I'm not really going to blast you, I just realize you were much more privileged and can't fathom that type of struggle.

Privileged? I grew up right next to those imaginary hoover crips you mentioned. Moved to Watts from there. Grew up with me and my 3 brothers sharing one bedroom. 2 bedroom apartment. I would have killed for a 3 bedroom hosue, :lol:

Last edited:

ur a jinx

Jah suspended for 2 games

[/quote]

exactly. while Kobe grew up jumping to different countries with his professional playing father. Seeing sports of various countries, getting tutelage from NBA guys.

Ignorance running rampant in here today. too much privilege.

Privileged? I grew up right next to those imaginary hoover crips you mentioned. Moved to Watts from there. Grew up with me and my 3 brothers sharing one bedroom. 2 bedroom apartment. I would have killed for a 3 bedroom hosue,
laugh.gif
Well, I know I got the truth from you about how you grew up.

Now I can only assume that calling him emotional is a pure hot take. 

How is being emotional a bad thing? What do you call someone showing emotion?

Is this the same dude that cried when he lost the finals? Same dude that cried when he won the mvp? What is that?

Charlotte without Big Al, can they beat the GS Perfects? 

I think the game ends with this guy being interviewed............

dur.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom