2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Philly's reasoning for the suspension because they completed their investigation? Or was it because a second video came out? Literally, nothing's changed 
laugh.gif
 or was it because he lied?

Last edited:
 Not really. More like a fun game to guess when they'll lose first
Precisely.

When people say they can't be beat and then it's time for  them to play the team that you thought had a great chance to beat them, it gets tense man.

I had the Kings/Horntes/Pacers, Kings didn't have Boogie I don't think, Char down big Al, Indy probaly won't have PG13, but we root on

Last edited:

Precisely.

When people say they can't be beat and then it's time for  them to play the team that you thought had a great chance to beat them, it gets tense man.

I had the Kings/Horntes/Pacers, Kings didn't have Boogie I don't think, Char down big Al, Indy probaly won't have PG13, but we root on
What happened to George?

Precisely.

What happened to George?
Nothing.

But it's like GSW in the playoffs last year type deja vu. They haven't played a healthy team yet this year 
nerd.gif
 Just like the Chip run 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom