2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis Schroder is not the first professional athlete who's said he wants an increased role.

Not sure what the big deal is here.
Part of it is that they're being billed as Spurs East and trying to foster this all for one, one for all culture and this situation would speak to the opposite of that. Thats just me though

As someone who has cancer and understands what the cancer treatment process entails, hearing the news about Flips passing was extremely tough. People don't understand how tough on the body cancer and the treatment is. I am 35 years old and there have been times where I have felt like I was at my breking point. I could only imagine how difficult it was for Flip going through the process as a 60 year old man. It is really sad.

R.I.P. Flip

wow @ the Flip news. I knew of his condition, but I really never thought this would happen. It just seemed so sudden and unexpected.

RIP Flip :frown:

As someone who has cancer and understands what the cancer treatment process entails, hearing the news about Flips passing was extremely tough. People don't understand how tough on the body cancer and the treatment is. I am 35 years old and there have been times where I have felt like I was at my breking point. I could only imagine how difficult it was for Flip going through the process as a 60 year old man. It is really sad.

R.I.P. Flip

sorry to hear, man. best of luck to you and your loved ones... i can't imagine how difficult it is.

R.I.P. Flip

Sending positive thoughts your way.

I have them at like sixth in the conference, but I could see the system carrying them again to a high seed.

With the flip news and about cancer, just got done watching "the fault in our stars" and damn this movie got me in all my feels. Great movie, come at me bros

RIP Flip

Still remember when the Wolves drafted three 1st round PG's

Last edited:
So good to see BigJ starting up this thread again :pimp:

Seaman did a good job w/the offseason thread though :pimp:

I see bets in the OP, what other bets are going down this season?

:nerd:

:lol: at the poll result.

The next poll should be, "who do you hate the most".

-CP3
-Bron
-Wade
-Harden
-Blake

I'm starting to think Chris Paul has surpassed Bron :lol:

Big J being byke :pimp:

Kudos to Seaman for keeping the offseason thread updated [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I see bets in the OP, what other bets are going down this season?

:nerd:

Not sure if BHZ, or anyone else, can find it but we have a bet this season. I believe it is based on the Grizz/Clippers season series. Loser had to rep the winner's team in the avy/sig until that team is eliminated.

Last edited:

-CP3
-Bron
-Wade
-Harden
-Blake

Paul isn't close to Bron IMO. CP3 has legit work to do still. Bron has reached the mountain top already.

Bron hate > CP3 hate

Last edited:
The Bulls Front court is gonna be a tough squad to handle for most teams. 

Gasol - Niko has already great chemistry

Noah - Taj/Portis - these squads are gonna be gritty. 2nd team won't be able to score much. 

excitement. 

laugh.gif
at the poll result.

-CP3
-Bron
-Wade
-Harden
-Blake

I'm starting to think Chris Paul has surpassed Bron
laugh.gif
never...the hate i have for cp isnt even one tenth of the hate i have for lj. i cant wait till bron is washed up and  out the league. cant say that for another player. 

Last edited:

-CP3
-Bron
-Wade
-Harden
-Blake

I think it's more a case of thr CP haters being more vocal and prolific posters than than the Bron haters.

never...the hate i have for cp isnt even one tenth of the hate i have for lj. i cant wait till bron is washed up and  out the league. cant say that for another player. 

Is it safe to say you love to hate LeBron?

You need people like LeBron. Someone to point the finger at and say look at the bad guy.

LeBron makes you whole sir.

I've grown fond of Burke as a backup and would rather have him backup Schroeder than Exum, but don't see Jazz getting rid of their 1st round with the "upside" he is said to have
I think they'd do anything to get rid of Burke, who is trash.

It's not Burke they'd br worried about.
You really think they want to bring in Schroeder to start, just so they can have the issue with Exum that Atlanta now has with Schroeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom