2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere even close to panicking. This is still a team in its mid infancy stage and it showed.

Can't think of one player besides Manu who played well last night. Not even ready to say it about David West.

Very curious to see how LMA reacts to all this. It was all good in Portland where nothing was expected and no one cared if you won or lost but this was the biggest game of the season and he laid an egg.

Nowhere even close to panicking. This is still a team in its mid infancy stage and it showed.

Can't think of one player besides Manu who played well last night. Not even ready to say it about David West.

Very curious to see how LMA reacts to all this. It was all good in Portland where nothing was expected and no one cared if you won or lost but this was the biggest game of the season and he laid an egg.

Yea...it was only one game. I think Kerr said all the right things afterwards. Both teams, if they keep their health, will probably meet up in the WCF. Regular season doesn't mean ****. Adjustments will be made by Pop and the Spurs, and I could see a potential playoff match up going either 6 or 7 games. EVERYTHING was clicking last night for GS. However, like you said...there shouldn't be any panic.

Also, just saw Pop's shot at the Cavs :lol:

tongue.gif

Last edited:
Not Beal's year....

Chris Miller
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@cmillscsn

Source: Bradley Beal suffered a broken nose vs. @Celtics. No timetable for his return. #WizardsTalk
10:03 PM - 25 Jan 2016

I have to think when the time comes Pop will go away from all he's built up and starting feeding Aldridge on the block and isolating Kawhi. It's the only way you're going to control pace vs GS. They can't win playing their way, GS is just better. I don't think last night displayed anything new.

Last edited:
I didn't play that Troy Daniels vid cus I'm at work, but I'm REALLY hoping the "career highlights" are all just highlights from the game last night :lol:

Kings being in the playoff picture is so :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Rondo proving doubters wrong (especially ifor the guys who said he was a byproduct of the big three in Boston) :smokin

Boogie proving doubters wrong :pimp:

I know it looks more like a one and done playoff team, but I don't care. Playoff Kings reminds me of the good old days.

Where has Glen Davis been :lol:

Forgot he existed

Think I read he went to play overseas. Forgot where though.

And on the Griffin news, all I can really say is WTF? On like a million levels. PMatic is right though. The real story about how is going to come out. Today's media isn't settling for "undisclosed team related incident" and keep it moving.

Anyway, to quote Q-Tip from an old ATCQ song, I guess I'll laugh to keep from crying. That's what this Clippers season has become.

Last edited:
I read all the posts about this Kings game. I feel like I need to go back and watch it.

I agree here
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom