2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

They are not called the Marvin the Martians anymore?
Officially no, as seen on the box they're now the 30th Anniversaries; though i'm sure the Marvin the Martian will stick around as a nickname to.
I saw one of the big blogs referring to them as the "Barcelona Nights". If these are supposed to be inspired by Marvin I think they did a pretty lousy job honestly.

I saw one of the big blogs referring to them as the "Barcelona Nights". If these are supposed to be inspired by Marvin I think they did a pretty lousy job honestly.
Barcelona Nights would fit but I liked the original idea for the shoe

best pic ..cuz it doesnt show the infa/orange/pink bottom or jumpman...which imo kills this shoe
QFT.

The front view looks dope, but the colors used on the outsole/midsole/jumpman just look silly.

And I don’t even know what colors you could swap in there to make it look better. I might mess with these in photoshop when I get home.

The more I look at these they look like black hares... black leather suede contrast and the red outsole with hints of green. They might not make me think of marvin the Martian but definitely remind me of hares so I guess I see the Looney tunes tie in. Most likely passing because of trying to be more selective but have a feeling ill end up regretting it

I'm on the fence with these they look good from pictures, but these are kicks I will have to see in person. Because the Air Jordan VII "French Blue" looked good in pictures, but in person were horrible to me.

Last edited:
Diggin the color pattern on the tongue, but not a fan of the infrapink jumpan and outsole judging by the photos. One of those moments where I will definitely have to check in-store first before deciding to cop. No online purchase for this.

From the beginning my thoughts were they alright looking but I'll probably pass just for the fact that I have my mind and money on other retro's instead.

It was gonna be the week of release week decision for me. Then I seen the GS pair pics and was like nah I'll pass more of a kid shoe. But after seeing these

Men sz pics and even pics of the tongue and lower huarache part of the tongue towards the toes matching the tongue Shhhts Hard!........

This VII is something JB has not yet to do with any other VII yet by matching the color combo throughout the entire tongue from top to bottom.  

Dig The Shoes Since The Stock Photo Leaked, IMO Recent Pics Make The Shoes Look Awesome. I Happen To Like The Color Blocking & If The Materials Are Similar To The GMP VIIS
pimp.gif
, This Is A For Sure Cop For Me. Most People Are Going To Cop Because Of The Name Alone “Marvin The Martian” Place A Catchy Nickname On A Shoe And People Are On It.   

I can only hope these sit on shelves. I'd rather get in hand over online.

Back
Top Bottom