2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

New pics got me thinking theyre ok, but Yinz can have at them, Ima sit that one out.

Last edited:
Still not sold on the infrapink outsole and infrapink jumpman. I wish they'd go a bit darker in hue, almost reddish. But what can I do? It is the way it is lol

I'm sorry but these don't look pink at all except that jumpman. These actually look infrared.

So I don't like the red outsole so I went into Photoshop and just tweaked some of the colors to match other colors on the shoe. The bottom right obviously being the original for comparison. They aren't the cleanest edits, but just did them to get a general idea. Thought some of you might find it interesting to look at. I did.

Better viewed in full size.

Last edited:
If I cop these Im probably gonna sell my 2012 Raptors.

Its gonna come down to these or the Bordeauxs

Dont cop these n sell ur raptors unless they super beat or sum but if not dont sell for these u gon regret it

These look dope although bad I don't see the correlation between the nickname and the color way but ... k JB. Im not a big 7s fan so the only one Id be slightly interested to cop are the Bordeauxs. The 7s just look ugly on feet to me usually and Im on the smaller size. Eh.

Whats the availability on these looking like? Limited? General? High demand?
Yeah bro
Extra limited
Only making enough pair for everyone and their grandmother :nerd:
Should cop while supply last srs

Not srs just messing with u

The are nice, im actually feeling 'em ...a month away and will be very easy to cop.

I've looked at these time and time again, and I just cannot grasp what my wife sees in these.  I'll cop for her, but, I just hope it's not too much of a headache for these r/s

Yeah bro
Extra limited
Only making enough pair for everyone and their grandmother
nerd.gif

Im saying, should these be an easy cop? Or will these require early arrival/having a hookup?

I've looked at these time and time again, and I just cannot grasp what my wife sees in these.  I'll cop for her, but, I just hope it's not too much of a headache for these r/s
Wifey knows best.. But I'm sure you already know that

Yeah bro
Extra limited
Only making enough pair for everyone and their grandmother
nerd.gif

Im saying, should these be an easy cop? Or will these require early arrival/having a hookup?
No hookups needed, these will be easy to cop online for sure ...massive GR and only 300 replies in this thread with month away.

I say easy

Tax Time hitting in FEB

You got the oreos and 10's dropping

You got Restocks popping

And all sorts of brands bringing out that Ba Ba Ba Barbeque Pit FYE!

Pockets will be hurt!

And the Yeezy 3's are rumored to come out in Feb too!

Might just be able to walk in and get these Martians

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom