2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

These are going to sit
I can't vouch for the rest of the country, but these will sell out.  Maybe not instantaneously, but they will sell out in a day or two.  And not even.  Everything sells out quickly this day and age cause shoes, whether limited, or mass produced are viewed as a get rich quick scheme

Was gonna get these but more on the fence now. Saw a vid and it seems like a GS colorway. Gonna be a game time decision.

And it will stay trash as long as the don't fix the shape.
Its all JBs fault. They should fix the shape first and then release all the OGs again. 7s have been going downhill for me since 2011

Still 50/50 on it.  At first I was digging the color way but after thinking about it Im not sure I would ever rock these.  They would probably just sit for me.  I will say I like them more now knowing what the color way actually represents.   I hate the blogs that give them these stupid names.  "Marvin the Martians", SMH

Still on the fence on these. But i should have a chance to go in to the store and check out the shoes.

These are going to sit

I can't vouch for the rest of the country, but these will sell out.  Maybe not instantaneously, but they will sell out in a day or two.  And not even.  Everything sells out quickly this day and age cause shoes, whether limited, or mass produced are viewed as a get rich quick scheme
Can't say that because looks like nike is still having shipping issues or is that a lie being told and they just putting them in more stores and less quantity. When it looks like a GR like this my HOH gets at least over a 100 pair in Men. Past Jordan releases have be less than usual in the stores lately. Theirs people in this forum that has been having the same issue as well. My HOH is only getting 40 Champs 30 and FNL 25. Way less than usual.

So I got a questions. So is anybody town still having this problem, is it still shipment issues or they just putting Jordan releases in more stores but less allocation depending on the location?

7's my least favorite model so easy pass. I don't see these selling out but you never know with JB releases.

House Of Hoops South Coast said FCFS. I am going to try at 7 am PST then be there by 730 if I fail somehow. However I don't think we will, remastered so far means "chance" from all the releases so far. 

Can't say that because looks like nike is still having shipping issues or is that a lie being told and they just putting them in more stores and less quantity. When it looks like a GR like this my HOH gets at least over a 100 pair in Men. Past Jordan releases have be less than usual in the stores lately. Theirs people in this forum that has been having the same issue as well. My HOH is only getting 40 Champs 30 and FNL 25. Way less than usual.

So I got a questions. So is anybody town still having this problem, is it still shipment issues or they just putting Jordan releases in more stores but less allocation depending on the location?

Most new colorways aren't produce in high volume like og colors ways or holiday releases. thats pretty much it.

Last edited:
Most new colorways aren't produce in high volume like og colors ways or holiday releases. thats pretty much it.

That could be it. I actually seen these today. Looks good, & more of a GS kid shoe imo. Buy my son a pair. Onto next week.

So I'm in the mall with my best friend who wants these. Champs & HOH are doing fcfs. We get to finishline and buddy says "we are doing the raffle tomorrow from 10am-Noon". My best friend gives him a blankstare and he goes "you gotta work right?".

I'm wondering who the heck is gonna make that time frame. Most folks are working or in school. Sounds shady AF, to me.

Seen these today. Quality is crazy, JB hasn't disappointed this year. I look at it as more as a kid grade school shoe more than anything imo. Copping for the little man.

Back
Top Bottom