2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

I was stoked for these when I first saw them, but now I'm like meh, I will be passing on these. Trying to limit my Js purchases to OG color ways I like, or limited. Although I will most def be trying to cop the laser 4s in 2 weeks

Everybody talkin like they're gonna pass but on release day you'll be adding to cart and either buying for someone else or copping yourself ....I'll get these for wifey if she wants them.

I was going to cop these instead I have a chance to grab infrared sixes in my size for $275. I much rather have the infrareds

Everybody talkin like they're gonna pass but on release day you'll be adding to cart and either buying for someone else or copping yourself ....I'll get these for wifey if she wants them.
More like they will be sitting in shelf's for a long time,before u know it,nike will drop the retail price just so they can get rid

More like they will be sitting in shelf's for a long time,before u know it,nike will drop the retail price just so they can get rid

When was the last time you seen retros marked down below retail, not in an outlet?

When was the last time you seen retros marked down below retail, not in an outlet?
Quad is right, I don't think these will be an instant sell out but they will sell out; the reason being is "peer pressure" and "Benedict Arnold's".

I've actually changed my mind. These are pretty good based on the new pics I've seen the past week... still not buying though

Just went to my local FNL that passes out guarantee tickets today. these VII's are kinda limited release huh, they run out my sz and i was like the 10 person in line smh. had to settle with 1/2 sz up. 

My Champs does the same thing as far as guaranteed tickets and I was the first size 11 in line and they didn't even have my size. I went half size down though.

Last edited:
I just got the call about 40 minutes ago for my girls pair.  Don't care for them, but happy she's getting her pair.  Good luck to everyone come RD.  Shouldn't be difficult at all to obtain these

Seems they actually are pretty limited atleast up here in canada, usually only extremely hyped and limited releases get the raffle treatment.

Back
Top Bottom