2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

They finally came in from NdC and took some pics. The nubuck they used is actually pretty nice. Also, the tongues kinda match. (Which I think is nice.)
aawv9u.jpg

Here are some pics next to my Bordeauxs. Still DS....
30di7vt.jpg
1zfm0yf.jpg
Hope to join the Bordeaux club in July, amped for those.

I was thinking about legit ballin in these yesterday. They're not even heavy, my Kobe 9 Elites are heavier lol. Only problem would be the traction, but I used to ball in retros all the time so I'd probably be ok

I wonder how some overseas retailer like Dope Factory which is located in Italy, can deliver to the States in 3-4 days, but other overseas retailers like Bouncewear use snail mail.

Originally passed up on these cause Im not really a big fan of the 7 and 8 series... But I saw my size on Jimmy Jazz random sizes popped up last week. So I thought I order it, and check them out in person. Well I received them yesterday and must I say, they look really dope in person. The colorway stands out in person. After seeing a couple of on foot pics sold me also. I might have to mess with the Hare and Bordeaux releasing.

Last edited:
How long does it take to get your order from bouncewear?
When I ordered a couple releases ago, my package got held at customs for 3 days so I got them in like 13 days.  I've ordered before that and got them around 9 days.

Funny cuz JB used to make all 7s tongues differ from shoe to shoe. That's one of the ways how you would LC previous models. Wonder if matching tongues are gonna be the norm now. Really hoping an 11.5 and 5.5 come by my way soon

Funny cuz JB used to make all 7s tongues differ from shoe to shoe. That's one of the ways how you would LC previous models. Wonder if matching tongues are gonna be the norm now. Really hoping an 11.5 and 5.5 come by my way soon

Used to? I'm pretty sure these don't match either. My pair doesn't.

Got mine today from a reseller who scammed me (just gave me the tracking number for some random package that went 1 day from Arkansas to Arkansas) then came through after I filed a Paypal complaint. I accidentally doubled up because I ordered another pair from BW while I was expecting to get my Paypal pair voided.

To me, the shoe looks too proportionally long for the fatness (pause). I'm a 10 but always buy 9.5 and suffer because I need that ratio. Not trying to look like Sideshow Bob. The toebox has some extra elf-point action going on that I'm not too fond of, otherwise the shoe is as dope as advertised. I got mostly blue on one side and green on the other, with only a small hit of infrared behind the laces on the green side. Don't want to on feet these yet because I'll choose the pair with the better colors after I get mine in from BW and swap the extra for the Teals, which I missed.

Last edited:
To me, the shoe looks too proportionally long for the fatness (pause). The toebox has some extra elf-point action going on that I'm not too fond of...

Almost sounds like a fake pair. Mine is a size 10.5 and doesn't look like what you just described. The proportion and shape is perfect on my pair.

Almost sounds like a fake pair. Mine is a size 10.5 and doesn't look like what you just described. The proportion and shape is perfect on my pair.
Nah, I'm just not a fan of the proportions on the toebox. They'll look better once I stretch them out but I'll definitely have some sore foot meat next to that bone on the side of the pinky toe of my wide feet.

Just got my 2nd pair. Im loving these. No complaints. Just 1 thing i found to be quirky....

right shoe's leather on FTL pair is tumbled vs the leather on the other 3 shoes

Hey guys. Just wondering are there fakes of this shoe out there? I just posted a pair I got in the legit check section and help would be appreciated. Ty!!!

My Bouncewear pair hasn't moved in 8 days. Still 
[table][tr][td]12/03/2015[/td][td]07:20[/td][td]Item information registered manually[/td][td]LCI[/td][/tr][/table]
Status Departure from international depot.

Damn

Back
Top Bottom