2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

If you order from overseas enough you'll eventually run into an order that'll get stuck in customs. It took me a month to get a pair once.
pretty much my bouncewear pair came 3 days ago, but my aunt pearls took a month last year. I just know that if I order with them don't expect it to come anytime soon. I actually forgot about my martians until they showed up. 

pretty much my bouncewear pair came 3 days ago, but my aunt pearls took a month last year. I just know that if I order with them don't expect it to come anytime soon. I actually forgot about my martians until they showed up. 
did they charge you customs?

did they charge you customs?
It's the carrier that charges you and the state/country also factors in on it as well. has to be over 200 bucks for us to be charged usually

Last edited:
It's the carrier that charges you and the state/country also factors in on it as well. has to be over 200 bucks for us to be charged usually
yea I had some charge on my package for the lows but they didn't charge me anything at the post office.

yea I had some charge on my package for the lows but they didn't charge me anything at the post office.
yea? what kind of charge? was it for who you ordered from or USPS?
I know UPS takes checks only and you can't get the package till you pay unless they messed up... then you get a bill

No, they ship it using the post office but when they delivered it was not my normal mail carrier. It was one of those small delivery cars 

Bouncewear's reply when I asked for an update of my package that has been stuck overseas and hasn't moved in 8 days:

The reason why your status hasnt updated is because your package is stuck at Customs Services. We dont have any influence at them since its a US Governement Departement.

mvg

Kim Vaillemans
Bouncewear webshop

Didn't know we had US Customs operating in Belgium.

I got the same response from them last week on a package I'd been waiting 2 weeks for. The next day USPS updated, showing it in U.S. customs, it may be Monday before you see that update though. The package was delivered 2 days later..

yea? what kind of charge? was it for who you ordered from or USPS?
I know UPS takes checks only and you can't get the package till you pay unless they messed up... then you get a bill
Not sure to be honest. I assume customs but not sure.

Last edited:
Was at the mall today so figured I hit up a HOH. Girl said its too early to stock locate and they aren't receiving any delayed shipments. Gotta get a few releases out the way before I start my hunt for these.

I got the same response from them last week on a package I'd been waiting 2 weeks for. The next day USPS updated, showing it in U.S. customs, it may be Monday before you see that update though. The package was delivered 2 days later..
I just got an update: 
[table][tr][td]21/03/2015[/td][td]07:26[/td][td]Retained at customs : reason unknown[/td][td]USJFKA United States[/td][/tr][/table]
If it's at JFK, I should get it quick because I'm in the city. I'll let you know if I get hit with customs fees. My total was $203 and change.

I just got an update: 
[table][tr]
[TD]21/03/2015[/TD]​
[TD]07:26[/TD]​
[TD]Retained at customs : reason unknown[/TD]​
[TD]USJFKA United States[/TD]​
[/tr][/table]

If it's at JFK, I should get it quick because I'm in the city. I'll let you know if I get hit with customs fees. My total was $203 and change.

Nice! Shouldn't get charged.. They go by the value of the merchandise. Good luck..

I do love this colorway, but one thing I have to say, the quality is not that great. The paint job is sloppy on the peaks, the durabuck has scuffs and glue marks on it, and the leather is stiff and not that plush. This definitely wasn't remastered, JB. :smh:

Will not continue to buy this at $208.

Last edited:
I do love this colorway, but one thing I have to say, the quality is not that great. The paint job is sloppy on the peaks, the durabuck has scuffs and glue marks on it, and the leather is stiff and not that plush. This definitely wasn't remastered, JB.
mean.gif

Will not continue to buy this at $208.
i didnt cop but the couple pears i checked out all had flaws with paint and the glue

Got my pair for BW today and got hit with the same customs fee... Supposedly from USPS but the person wasn't in uniform... Paid the man and he gave me my pair... Better than resale I guess but I'm not too happy..

Got my pair for BW today and got hit with the same customs fee... Supposedly from USPS but the person wasn't in uniform... Paid the man and he gave me my pair... Better than resale I guess but I'm not too happy..
That outsourced delivery guy hustle...

Back
Top Bottom