2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

laugh.gif

I didn't order yet the bank was closed when I went to go deposit my money but I calculated to be $247.57 around $250, since thats international would you still have to worry about customs fees?

Yep, even more so, the more it costs the more likely to have customs fees. The target number is >200 which is practically impossible with the JB price increase. But it's hit or miss either way.. From what I've read, it's better if its shipped through the local post office vs UPS, FedEx, etc. as they can also tack on brokerage fees.

Yep, even more so, the more it costs the more likely to have customs fees. The target number is >200 which is practically impossible with the JB price increase. But it's hit or miss either way.. From what I've read, it's better if its shipped through the local post office vs UPS, FedEx, etc. as they can also tack on brokerage fees.
It uses UPS for their US shipping so would it be $250 straight without the customs fees?

It uses UPS for their US shipping so would it be $250 straight without the customs fees?

Well, there's always a chance of customs fee when ordering overseas. But you can also get hit with brokerage fees from UPS, which in some cases is even more costly than customs fees. Or there's a chance it goes through smoothly.. The closer you can get to 200 and under the better. It's a gamble ordering from abroad as you take responsibility for "importing" merchandise.

Well, there's always a chance of customs fee when ordering overseas. But you can also get hit with brokerage fees from UPS, which in some cases is even more costly than customs fees. Or there's a chance it goes through smoothly.. The closer you can get to 200 and under the better. It's a gamble ordering from abroad as you take responsibility for "importing" merchandise.
Understandable

KICKZ errors everytime i try n checkout - 
mean.gif

Reservation of following items in your basket has expired - checkout cant continue: 
jordan AIR JORDAN 7 RETRO 30TH 44 1/2
jordan AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO LOW OG 44

No one is being upgraded, NDC always ship 2 day delivery, this is nothing new.

Anyone know where I can get a size 11 for about retail? I ordered a shirt and shoes from Champs. Got my order yesterday and they sent the shirt but not the shoes. Just got off the phone and they refunded my order but said they are out of stock. Not even an apology.

Anyone know where I can get a size 11 for about retail? I ordered a shirt and shoes from Champs. Got my order yesterday and they sent the shirt but not the shoes. Just got off the phone and they refunded my order but said they are out of stock. Not even an apology.
make them give you a discount code or something for that. thats just not right.

edit: felt bad so i dug this up for you. says 3 left in size 11.  i carted an 11 just to test and it carted successfully. so it seems to be true. better hurry just to be safe though.

https://www.kickz.com/uk/jordan-bas...74A.tomcat-6000?source=webgains&siteid=160699

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom