Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BxyBVmeCAAEWRLz.jpg

I know what we are in football.  Did A&M underachieve in the Big 12?  Yes.  Will they win the SEC?  No.
you should like every other hater when we left the big 12.

"you'll never win blah blah blah"

we were arguably the best team in the country when the 2012 season ended and we were held back by a historically bad defense last year. With the recruiting classes Sumlin is putting together, we're gonna make some noise and already have by dismantling a top 10 team on the road. 

It's cool, enjoy being a fan of a school that will ALWAYS be IRRELEVANT.  

you should like every other hater when we left the big 12.

"you'll never win blah blah blah"

we were arguably the best team in the country when the 2012 season ended and we were held back by a historically bad defense last year. With the recruiting classes Sumlin is putting together, we're gonna make some noise and already have by dismantling a top 10 team on the road. 

It's cool, enjoy being a fan of a school that will ALWAYS be IRRELEVANT.  
Haha what tears?  The only people that have hurt feelings seem to be A&M fans in here.  It's like the Longhorn Network in here with the way you update us on roster changes and recruiting.  

I should be writing you guys thank you notes.  Iowa State's budget has increased drastically since you left.  

really don't get why A&M fans are on this high horse. 

love what Sumlin is doing because the program never had a heartbeat since the slocum days 

really don't get why A&M fans are on this high horse. 

love what Sumlin is doing because the program never had a heartbeat since the slocum days 
I only do it because it's fun to mess with the old Big 12 folks. Still think we lose 3-4 games this year.

I should be writing you guys thank you notes.  Iowa State's budget has increased drastically since you left.  
Gotta have some way to pay FCS teams to come beat you in your own house.

So glad I found a way to enjoy CFB. Rivalries in the NFL just don't compare.
I mean, it's hard to enjoy rivalries as a Raiders fan. :lol:

:lol:

I still enjoy the matches against the Broncos/Chiefs/Chargers/Steelers.

are you going to the UCLA / Cal game at Berkeley this year?

Yup I'll be there. Trying to get into the visitor's section but might have to settle for sitting with Kal folk. Which would be fine, actually.

So glad I found a way to enjoy CFB. Rivalries in the NFL just don't compare.
I mean, it's hard to enjoy rivalries as a Raiders fan. :lol:

:lol:

I still enjoy the matches against the Broncos/Chiefs/Chargers/Steelers.

are you going to the UCLA / Cal game at Berkeley this year?

Yup I'll be there. Trying to get into the visitor's section but might have to settle for sitting with Kal folk. Which would be fine, actually.

nice. will they win in Berkeley for the 1st time in over a decade? :lol:

Probably

Cal sucks, dude. They should have tried football instead of considering dropping their only worthwhile sport in rugby.

All I ask is that we put ourselves in a position to be in the discussion. OL is just too young and injured for a run this year, but there's an opportunity to push through. I hope we can realize it.

Back
Top Bottom