• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only do it because it's fun to mess with the old Big 12 folks. Still think we lose 3-4 games this year.
Gotta have some way to pay FCS teams to come beat you in your own house.
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be offended by your comments or not.  We're a bottom 10 program 
laugh.gif

Right, you guys are like the cousin nobody cared about then had a 20 year streak where everything went great. Then you turned 40 and became that loser who reminisces about the good times.
Just curious but didn't we destroy you guys at home last time we played when we were even worse then we are now :lol: pretty sure that was the year Shannon didn't even let the players have the names on there jerseys they were so bad

But whatever floats your boat broski (;

Senior Auburn safety Jermaine Whitehead did not travel with his teammates and will not play in Thursday night's game at Kansas State.

According to knowledgeable sources, Whitehead had a verbal confrontation with an Auburn assistant coach, resulting in his suspension. His future beyond Thursday’s game is uncertain.

An Auburn spokesman confirmed Wednesday after the team arrived that Whitehead did not make the trip.

Junior Josh Holsey, a starting safety until an injury ended his season in 2013, is expected to join junior Derrick Moncrief and sophomore Rudy Ford at safety.

Right, you guys are like the cousin nobody cared about then had a 20 year streak where everything went great. Then you turned 40 and became that loser who reminisces about the good times.
Just curious but didn't we destroy you guys at home last time we played when we were even worse then we are now :lol: pretty sure that was the year Shannon didn't even let the players have the names on there jerseys they were so bad

Yup that was right during the time we were transitioning from Briles to Sumlin. Took a beating from Oregon a few years earlier too.

Always thought UH could be another Miami from where Miami started but of course there's not enough buy in & frankly the program still has a long mountain to climb.

If you're gonna talk smack, at least get your facts straight...

View media item 1185114
We started this whole BCS bowl **** :pimp:

You also started the losses in the BCS bowl....

DeMarkus Lodge decommitted? Please don't tell me he's going to Baylor, gimmick offense puts up big numbers against the worst OOC schedule in history. Can't wait until they get left out of the playoffs. Next 6 years their best OOC opponent is Duke and they scheduled that when Duke was garbage.

Can't stand Baylor, throwing money around left and right, represented by RGIII

Last edited:
Oh we're def losing 2-4 games this year. No one in the SEC is gonna run the table.

A&M may be the best team in the SEC, but crazy hard to go undefeated -- week in week out, tough games, home/road etc. Bama doesn't look as strong as they need to at all.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sumlin/Briles get that Cowboys head coach offer.

Stoops groomed Sumlin when he was at OU, that offense you see...all because of what he learned at OU.

Just curious but didn't we destroy you guys at home last time we played when we were even worse then we are now
laugh.gif
pretty sure that was the year Shannon didn't even let the players have the names on there jerseys they were so bad

forgot all about that lmaoo

Stoops groomed Sumlin when he was at OU, that offense you see...all because of what he learned at OU.

False. It sounded good though :lol:

Sumlin's offense dates back to his time w/ Joe Tiller, one of the early spread guys. He was working with the Tiller/Hal Mumme spread principles way before he got to OU

Last edited:

forgot all about that lmaoo
They won that cotton bowl tho...

Last edited:

Sumlin's offense dates back to his time w/ Joe Tiller, one of the early spread guys. He was working with the Tiller/Hal Mumme spread principles way before he got to OU

I hear you but Sumlin was apart of the most prolific offenses in CFB history at OU, setting records left and right. He can work with it, but it wasn't nearly successful or executed as well. He didn't get the Houston job because of his time at Purdue.

Last edited:

I hear you but Sumlin was apart of the most prolific offenses in CFB history at OU, setting records left and right. He can work with it, but it wasn't nearly successful or executed as well. He didn't get the Houston job because of his time at Purdue.

I could just as easily say he didn't get the TAMU job from his time at OU. Coaches take things from everywhere. It's silly to say he learned it all at OU.

If that's the angle you're taking, what does it say about stoops (the teacher) if the last time he played Sumlin (the student), his team got washed?

Oh we're def losing 2-4 games this year. No one in the SEC is gonna run the table.
A&M may be the best team in the SEC, but crazy hard to go undefeated -- week in week out, tough games, home/road etc. Bama doesn't look as strong as they need to at all.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sumlin/Briles get that Cowboys head coach offer.

Back
Top Bottom