• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This guy has been trolling the Miami guys in this thread since the season started. :lol:

Idk his angle but somebody bites the bait every time.

Career numbers don't lie bruh.

Freshamn Ameer 42 carries, 150 yards, 3.6 avg, 3 TD's

Freshamn Duke, 139 carries, 947 yards, 6.8 avg, 10 TD's

Soph Ameer, 226 carries, 1137 yards, 5.0 avg, 8 TD's 14 games

Soph Duke, 145 carries, 920 yards, 6.3 avg, 6 TD's 7.5 games

Anything you'd like to add, bruh?

Faster and more elusive? :lol: put in the fact duke was behind Mike Jane's his freshman year then only played 7 and a half games last year of course Abdullahs stats would be better. And when you have a QB who cannot throw the ball for almost his whole career in Martinez and Armstrong of course your stats are going to be inflamed.

You can say Abdullah is better that's your opinion but to say he's average and cannot even shine is shoes is kinda idiotic really :lol:

This guy has been trolling the Miami guys in this thread since the season started. :lol:

This is my first time ever seeing this guy. I didn't know this was something he had been doin. I'll fall back.

Freshamn Ameer 42 carries, 150 yards, 3.6 avg, 3 TD's

Freshamn Duke, 139 carries, 947 yards, 6.8 avg, 10 TD's

Soph Ameer, 226 carries, 1137 yards, 5.0 avg, 8 TD's 14 games

Soph Duke, 145 carries, 920 yards, 6.3 avg, 6 TD's 7.5 games

Anything you'd like to add, bruh?
:lol: almost double the amount of carries and duke played less then 8 games last year and he only unrushed him by that much ?

It's impossible not to troll the Miami fans though.
Unless it's praise for Miami, them feels be immediate.
But it's still

Miami fans > Bulls fans(but slightly)

I don't have an issue with you saying Ameer is better, that's whatever. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't.

But you're flat out lying if you say you've watched Duke, and he's "average".

And when you say stats don't lie, that suggests potential stupidity on your part.

So the safe assumption here is, you haven't watched jack **** and are just running your mouth about someone you know nothing about other than what ESPN's player profile tells you.
right bro

roll.gif
 The Duke Johnson slurpage in here

If you wanna call Miami fans defending there best player slurpage then go right ahead

Last edited:
[h1]  [/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Peyton Manning is Lucky Social Media Wasn't Around in 1996 When He Allegedly Sat on a Female Trainer's Face[/h1]
http://thebiglead.com/2014/09/18/peyton-manning-1996-tennessee-lawsuit-trainer-bare-butt-mooning/

@purpleraiders
RT @FSOhioZJackson: Among the sites being considered for ESPN College Gameday next weekend: Mount Union in Alliance, OH #GetUp4GameDay #d3fb

They are also considering Times Square for the Cuse-ND game, and Yale for the Army-Yale game. 

Last edited:
Yea I remember him catching flames before Bonez, but I'd didn't think it was maxximuss, wasn't he the dude in the NBA thread that was trying to explain
Worse
Worser
Worstest

And was dead serious?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom