• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
God I hope FSU loses. I just want to hear him try and defend himself. Literally. I want to hear him speak.

Jameis out the whole game
laugh.gif
Saw this post in preview and didn't know if you were
laugh.gif
because the very idea of it was preposterous or
laugh.gif
because it's true.

Just saw the breaking news ESPN.

Wow.
laugh.gif

If FSU loses the game, the Jameis slander bus will be overloaded.

As long as the backup can manage the game FSU will win. Clemson isnt flexing against that defense

USFs helmets :smokin
word...matte green is flames

And how was he coming at you outside of nt? :lol:

Dude took my contact info from a listing I had on here for a Sneaker for sale, and started pranking me.

Then I had a conversation here with an NT'er about how I thought his city was cool because they treated us well when my company was in his City doing Storm restoration, and working, he looked up the name of my company, saw it was me, posted an ad with my name and BUSINESS phone number on craigslist for a Ferrari 14 for $250 2 days after Chicago release.

He still rings me and try's to send me on Eatimates for damaged properties via my website. Had to shut my site down.

All because I hurt his feelings.

**** was real yo.

USFs helmets :smokin

And how was he coming at you outside of nt? :lol:

Dude took my contact info from a listing I had on here for a Sneaker for sale, and started pranking me.

Then I had a conversation here with an NT'er about how I thought his city was cool because they treated us well when my company was in his City doing Storm restoration, and working, he looked up the name of my company, saw it was me, posted an ad with my name and BUSINESS phone number on craigslist for a Ferrari 14 for $250 2 days after Chicago release.

He still rings me and try's to send me on Eatimates for damaged properties via my website. Had to shut my site down.

**** was real yo.

Wow...I knew dude had issues but damn :smh:

USFs helmets
smokin.gif

And how was he coming at you outside of nt?
laugh.gif

**** was real yo.
Wow...I knew dude had issues but damn
mean.gif
Yeah dude use to get in his feels with the quickness on here.

If what a-friend is saying is true, that's really sad.

Back
Top Bottom