• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea man. I mean I'm not trying to derail or get of topic but, man, just watch that dude.
He definitely slowed my role on how I conduct my "person" online.

Their are people like that, that take it past arguing about teams and shoes.
He taught me that.

Yea man. I mean I'm not trying to derail or get of topic but, man, just watch that dude.

He taught me that.
Who did this? Screen name? 

He taught me that.
Who did this? Screen name? 

@bonez7 name before that was like maxximuss1 I've been told.

It's was actually you I was talking to boss, when he saw my company name and looked me up

It's not about the FHRITP thing.

Rumor has it he wasn't completely open w/ the interim FSU pres when he was questioned about all his transgressions while on campus. the FHRITP situation

BOT's /Boosters had a meeting today too. That meeting is what got him the full game. The full game suspension has been out there since this afternoon. I know that much.

The **** w/ the pres might get him the season. That's the talk now anyways.

Last edited:
OU better follow suit and release Joe Mixon.
If they have one loss, and are fighting for a Playoff spot for the BCS title, this all happens around the Mixon vid goes National, nobody will vote OU in for the playoff, after the WORLD sees him breaking that girls face.

OU better stop tripping

It's not about the FHRITP thing.

Rumor has it he wasn't completely open w/ the interim FSU pres when he was questioned about all his transgressions while on campus.

BOT's /Boosters had a meeting today too. That meeting is what got him the full game. The **** w/ the pres might get him the season.

:wow:

Why did they change their mind??
ESPN, Social media.......
I thought I read on twitter that this was FSU's decision as part of their current investigation on Winston.

I still see them beating Clemson though.

Hoping Florida somehow pulls out the W against Bama. Maybe some of that old Kiffin magic rears it's head
tongue.gif

I thought I read on twitter that this was FSU's decision as part of their current investigation on Winston.

I still see them beating Clemson though.

Hoping Florida somehow pulls out the W against Bama. Maybe some of that old Kiffin magic rears it's head
tongue.gif
correct, but the pressure was put on FSU by  media. They didn't want to suspend him. they had to tho

Last edited:
Yea Winston may have played his last game at the College level.

Local Bookies taking bets on him returning *after game 4 or being kicked of FSU's team.

Last edited:
Winston is a idiot, had a chance at back to back championships, possible heisman again. pissed it all away 

@BruceFeldmanCFB: SOURCE:Winston's suspension due to FSU administration finding discrepency w/ his account of where he was standing when saying theobscenities

Oh my god :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom