• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oregon been cursed on thurs night games ever since Dixon went down vs zona years ago.

wow what a choke job

Hush fool. I'm talking the thread just like you. Pipe down, there's plenty of attention for you mate

We just don't need to see the stat line every time the Gurley vs AA debate comes up, especially when you are debating with the same poster every time. He saw the stat line the last 3 arguments. Get off it

i'm not even disputing that Gurley isn't the truth, it's the fact that Georgia is buns and the voters won't give it to a 3 or 4 loss team if Nebraska takes care of biz. 

Oregon been cursed on thurs night games ever since Dixon went down vs zona years ago.

wow what a choke job

It actually started with Leggatette Blounts suspension before That though. When he punched that Boise St player after the loss, and on a Thursday night too no less

We just don't need to see the stat line every time the Gurley vs AA debate comes up, especially when you are debating with the same poster every time. He saw the stat line the last 3 arguments. Get off it

Not sure I've posted that before because I've rarely posted here since the season started but either way you're just gonna have to deal with it bud #FactsOnly

This win makes Cal suddenly look better. No joking, I'm pretty sure that hailmary brought their confidence up to an all-time high.

On the sidenote, I guarantee Alabama, Oklahoma, and FSU will fall as well.

Where's Chester?

I was at the game and just got home. :lol: Sorry for not checking in, Dad.

Nothing really to say. Congrats to Arizona, they were the better team. ****** playcalling... like the worst I've ever seen, dumbass penalties, and just all around poor play. Knew things were bad after the Wazzu game, coaches need to look in the mirror.

Last edited:
This win makes Cal suddenly look better. No joking, I'm pretty sure that hailmary brought their confidence up to an all-time high.

On the sidenote, I guarantee Alabama, Oklahoma, and FSU will fall as well.

Oklahoma has the only real shot to finish undefeated between those 3. I don't think they lose unless it's in the Championship game.

Oklahoma has the only real shot to finish undefeated between those 3. I don't think they lose unless it's in the Championship game.
i dunno man, OU nice but still got Baylor, KState, OKState, @IowaST none of those are "cup cakes"

i dunno man, OU nice but still got Baylor, KState, OKState, @IowaST none of those are "cup cakes"

They'd come out clean before Alabama and definitely FSU will lose a game.
KState Baylor and OState the only hiccups for OU if you ask me, all home games though. Not likely they lake any of those TBH

wow what a choke job

It actually started with Leggatette Blounts suspension before That though. When he punched that Boise St player after the loss, and on a Thursday night too no less

nah dixon got hurt a few years before that blount incident fam

Back
Top Bottom