• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean they play UCLA next week so I don't know man. I think Ducks fans should be worried about all the games honestly, they haven't really showed anything the last couple weeks.

Last edited:
Also how the **** was that a penalty on Tony Washington? We really to the point now where we can't bow to the sideline away from the other team :x

i dunno man, OU nice but still got Baylor, KState, OKState, @IowaST none of those are "cup cakes"
Precisely, I see OKState beating them and maybe Baylor. iowastate is underrated as well (literally no casual fans are paying any attention to them).

Last edited:
roll.gif

Teo' still playing on Sundays?
I keep thinking Winston was kicked off the team.
Yeah Teo playing, And Jameis is GOD in Florida right now bro

Precisely, I see OKState beating them and maybe Baylor. iowastate is underrated as well (literally no casual fans are paying any attention to them).
Iowa State is always good at home. OKState will be a battle as always, and Baylor can drop 60 at will

You have the them backed up on 3rd and 20 and you let them run up the god damn middle for 25 yards :stoneface:

Just got back from campus not too long ago, atmosphere is absolutely insane. What a victory. Beardown :pimp:

Plus OU is like 90-4 at home under Stoops and one of those losses was to TCU.

I pull for the Sooners when they aren't playing my Pokes. I do think they are the best team in the Country though.

O-line is stacked
Trevor Knight can run but he hasn't had to yet because their backs are eating. I think their best ball is ahead of them unlike a lot of teams in the Big 12 who've already peaked and can only go down. That Sermaje dude is nice.

^ you think your Pokes do it again this year? 

nevermind thought they beat OU last year lol that was like 2011 

Last edited:

^ you think your Pokes do it again this year? 

nevermind thought they beat OU last year lol that was like 2011 
They pulled a choke last year. OSU is the worst at this, Basketball and Football.

I don't think they will beat them this year though, No

Also how the **** was that a penalty on Tony Washington? We really to the point now where we can't bow to the sideline away from the other team :x

I feel bad for Tony when he shows up to campus on Monday

Its not his fault but locals are not going to forgive him :smh:

Hell yes! Got off work to see Oregon went down. So happy they won't be playing in the playoff. A more deserving team will take their spot

Arizona is not on our side of the conference

still have @ #7 UCLA and #14 Stanford at home along with a huge win against a #8 Michigan St

win out and will we be in the Pac 12 championship most likely against a ranked Arizona at this point get the W in we in there

sometimes I wonder when is the coaches and players gonna step up and get tired of losing and costing us title hopes

I miss Chip :frown:

Back
Top Bottom