Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@UVa_Football
New look…UVa to debut graphite-and-black pattern helmet for #PITTvsUVA. Hoos to wear all white uniforms at home. 

They pulled a choke last year. OSU is the worst at this, Basketball and Football.
I don't think they will beat them this year though, No

Ok. State beat OU once in like the last 10 years, as long as they have Mike Gundy they won't do anything against us. I actually believe Gundy will look elsewhere after this year considering he almost left last year. Should have some good openings this year.

Strong cosign.
Gundy is appreciated by me for what he is, but it's him who lacks whatever it is that is keeping them from next level. It's him that loses the big games for them.

He just doesn't have that " ". I don't know what to call it, but he's missing it

What's keeping Gundy down is being at OKST.

You're just not gonna be able to recruit well enough there, period.

Same thing that's gonna hold Kliff back at Tech.

Last edited:
It goes without saying technically no team is finished but the fact you can get dominated in your house by a below average squad like Arizona roughly 12 hours ago then have the audacity to keep acting like winning out is a strong possibility is comical....

I understand you want to hold out hope and be optimistic as possible with that being your team and all but you need to face the reality of what your squad is today... An athletic team that does one thing really good, run a gimmicky offense that's predicated on misdirection and pick routes galore... this is without mentioning the fact, your team utilizes a very volatile strategy of winning (OD uptempo offense with no regard for clock management or defense) which has proven not be efficient enough to withstand a full season and win a championship on any level of football outside of high school.

All of this to say, don't get your hopes up b

I hear ya

but I honestly dont feel like we are DONE and out of the playoff hunt

come next Saturday if we lose then yeah ill be downing Gin or Hen like H20

but if we win it shows that we not ready to just bow out

Last edited:
What's keeping Gundy down is being at OKST.

You're just not gonna be able to recruit well enough there, period.

Same thing that's gonna hold Kliff back at Tech.

They've recruited good considering location., but they develop those recruits with the best of the best. When people think of Oklahoma (ie Charles Barkley) little towns like Stillwater are what they are thinking of.
Gundy is also replacing Coordinators and assistants yearly because the Big Name Uni's are offering them better jobs.

Nebraska getting out of hand in here
laugh.gif

Oregon LOL, I see someone is still MIA tho.

Was anyone really surprised Oregon lost on a Thursday? I can't remember a Thursday game they've won.

your other clown *** fan that runs his mouth. relax fool I saw your ***:rofl:

As Chester said earlier, "Sorry I'm late, Dad>" I got work and a wife to spend time with and stuff like that. Can't be spending all my time on NT (this is the first chance I've even had to get on since yesterday).

The game was hard to watch, for sure. Offense started slow (again). The offensive line is so porous right now. We're playing backups of backups :smh: Very frustrating to see them put down a very convincing win against a very good team in MSU and then crumble to a (perceived) weaker foe like Arizona.

I can't speak to the validity of Mariota being healthy or not, but he definitely didn't run like he was running last game (ran for over 100 yards not including the seven sacks). Oregon's offense is predicated on the run game and if the O-Line can't block, it's usually bad news for Oregon. The line last night was so bad I don't think they could have blocked a red-rover game :smh:

Defense was trash too. They played well enough in the first half (only gave up a field goal), but damn, it looked like they were new to the whole idea of defending in the second half. Those wheel routes and those easy runs up the middle were just sad. The defense had a couple of good moments (two of which were ruined by those F'n referees). Zona was able to dictate for basically the entire second half and it looked like they weren't even trying sometimes. These boys need to do some soul-searching and figure out if they want to be known as winners or wilt like a Portland rose.

Pac-12 referees are so god awful. It's like they've gotten worse and I haven't even seen glasses-ref yet. The unsportsmanlike penalty was BS, but the bigger (IMO) call was when the Zona RB fumbled the ball and Oregon recovered and was taking it to the house. Very, very, VERY poor officiating. Larry Scott cannot have watched that game and walked away thinking, "Our refs are fine."

Moving forward Oregon has to get healthy or they have absolutely ZERO shot at beating UCLA or Stanford (to say nothing of Washington, Oregon State, Utah). If Marcus is running for his life the entire game, Oregon will lose. Guaranteed.

My final note is this: the Pac-12 is getting a lot better. The TV money that paid for Leach, RichRod, Mora, Graham, Petersen, and others is paying off. Each of those guys are proven winners. The league is only going to get more difficult. I don't believe any team in the Pac-12 will go undefeated this year. I had a suspicion that Oregon would drop one this season, just not to Arizona.

Marcus needs to get on that Tebow steez and give a season defining, statue and plaque worthy speech to rouse up the team and get their butts in shape. If not, then Oregon wasted the talents of the most talented (and possibly best) player to wear a Duck uniform.

(P.S. I don't know where you got the idea that I'm some clown fan. You read my posts and see that I don't ever run my mouth. I'm a very dedicated Oregon fan, but I'm not gonna sit there and defend a team that clearly has issues and say they're still going to win the national championship. If they get some things figured out and get a win against UCLA and get some momentum, we'll talk then, but right now that team would be eaten and then pooped out by any of the other teams in the top 4.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom