• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I don't get why fans with clear holes in their teams are asking about "what if we win out...?" scenarios.

And lol at Oregon fans saying they'll win out and face a "ranked" Arizona team in the Pac 12 championship. An Oregon team that hasn't even had its cheeks clapped by Stanford or Cal yet and an Arizona that is yet to play USC, UCLA, or ASU.

like I said still a lot of football is to be played no matter if you are FSU, Bama, Oregon, OU or any team in the top 10!
Bruh,

Your team is finished... that foo foo offense with zero emphasis on defense garbage won't ever get 0regon or that bum Chip Kelly a damn thing.

Dude's want to keep pointing out the late questionable taunting penalty, let's talk about how the Ducks gave up a first down on 3rd and 24 on a damn draw play in the second half.  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Tied up 24-24, less than 6 minutes to go IN THE GAME and they gave this up;
[table][tr][td]1st and 10 at ORE 23[/td][td]Anu Solomon  pass incomplete to Cayleb Jones[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]2nd and 10 at ORE 23[/td][td]Anu Solomon  sacked by Rodney Hardrick  for a loss of 10 yards to the Oregn 33 ARIZONA Penalty, Intentional Grounding (Anu Solomon) to the Oregn 33[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]3rd and 20 at ORE 33[/td][td]Terris Jones-Grigsby  run for 24 yds to the Oregn 9 for a 1ST down[/td][/tr][/table]
While dude was running I swear I was watching it in slow motion looking like Prime...

Deion.gif

Last edited:

Rich Rod better than Hoke
lol....

forgot the Spartans lost to Oregon.

Big 10 football is always overrated.....******* bums

Yall ain't doing **** bro...plain and simple..3 to 4 losses man sitcho goofy *** down

Soon as MSU pound yall the **** out that's it
so you beating Auburn, Arkansas, Missouri, Florida? i see two losses between those 4 games easily, you already lost to weak *** SC. Like i said ya'll always super hyped and overrated every year. Sit yo *** down! you forgot what happened last time you played Nebraska?
Dont know what team you're talking about but if that teams is almost a contender, they're not losing to Florida. Gator fans are waiting on basketball season. 
#HeismanMoment
lol...damn i'm mad i missed that game
This win makes Cal suddenly look better. No joking, I'm pretty sure that hailmary brought their confidence up to an all-time high.

On the sidenote, I guarantee Alabama, Oklahoma, and FSU will fall as well.
Oklahoma only has 1 game left where they won't be heavy favorites.....shi**y as* schedule they had. They'll probably still find a game to lose though

Can an SEC West team get through the season _ - 0?

I hope it's MSU but I know it's not likely. 

Go Canes

Bruh,

Your team is finished... that foo foo offense with zero emphasis on defense garbage won't ever get 0regon or that bum Chip Kelly a damn thing.

Dude's want to keep pointing out the late questionable taunting penalty, let's talk about how the Ducks gave up a first down on 3rd and 24 on a damn draw play in the second half.  :stoneface: :stoneface:  

how can you say a team is finished with so much football left to play anything can happen

if thats the case every team is finished

im curious to know who you think will be in top 4 at the end of the season

i promise you that the 4 teams you select all wont make it come playoff selection

its always someone who comes out of left field, number 1 majority of time always goes down during the season, the SEC is a weekend to weekend basis

so u miss me with all that talk

Then someone should question Frost's intelligence for calling a throwback pass to a unhealthy QB and best player on the team.

I ain't buyin

:lol:

I don't think anyone really believes it to be true or a reason why they took that L

Though he was playing w/ a padded armsleeve on :nerd:

Saw it before the game and wondered if he always wears that

Last edited:
Arizona is not on our side of the conference

still have @ #7 UCLA and #14 Stanford at home along with a huge win against a #8 Michigan St

win out and will we be in the Pac 12 championship most likely against a ranked Arizona at this point get the W in we in there

I miss Chip :frown:

Bruh, they beat you guys and now you have them winning the south...

View media item 1204883
Surprised they lost to Arizona at home, don't think Arizona is that good. Need to watch last nights game, but they didn't look good against Cal.

Also surprised they lost in October. It usually comes in September when they use the "It's because ________ (insert starting QB) wasn't healthy" excuse). If that's the case might want to rethink an offense where your QB gets drilled constantly.

Last edited:

Bruh,

Dude's want to keep pointing out the late questionable taunting penalty, let's talk about how the Ducks gave up a first down on 3rd and 24 on a damn draw play in the second half.  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

how can you say a team is finished with so much football left to play anything can happen
if thats the case every team is finished
im curious to know who you think will be in top 4 at the end of the season
i promise you that the 4 teams you select all wont make it come playoff selection
its always someone who comes out of left field, number 1 majority of time always goes down during the season, the SEC is a weekend to weekend basis
so u miss me with all that talk
It goes without saying technically no team is finished but the fact you can get dominated in your house by a below average squad like Arizona roughly 12 hours ago then have the audacity to keep acting like winning out is a strong possibility is comical....

I understand you want to hold out hope and be optimistic as possible with that being your team and all but you need to face the reality of what your squad is today... An athletic team that does one thing really good, run a gimmicky offense that's predicated on misdirection and pick routes galore... this is without mentioning the fact, your team utilizes a very volatile strategy of winning (OD uptempo offense with no regard for clock management or defense) which has proven not be efficient enough to withstand a full season and win a championship on any level of football outside of high school.

All of this to say, don't get your hopes up b

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom