• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm hoping what I just saw scrolling across the bottom line on ESPN was just smoke, but it said Rich Rod and Mullen will not be considered for the HC. In which case Foley needs to be right behind Boom.
Read that on GatorBait too. Mullen apparently pissed a lot of people off while at UF, and Rich Rod has NCAA violations attached to him. Todd Graham looks like he has a shot. 

I'm hoping what I just saw scrolling across the bottom line on ESPN was just smoke, but it said Rich Rod and Mullen will not be considered for the HC. In which case Foley needs to be right behind Boom.

He's just trying to get his ducks In a row. Don't want guys using UF as a chance to get bigger and longer extensions at their current place of employment

My dude Tevin Coleman will go back to practice this week after a 22-point loss in which he ran for 300 yards and still trailed that week's leading rusher by 100+....

Let him go through the motions, Kevin Wilson. At least today. Dude's gotta be like, "What can I even do at this point?"

Last edited:
This heisman race is anyone's because im not sure who the most demanding player in NCAA is that it would go to

Not sure ive seen any player that flat out deserves it

Mariota's gonna win it if he doesn't lose again, But Amari deserves it. He's Bama's entire offense.

They just haven't given it to a WR in forever. They haven't even invited a WR to NY since Larry Fitzgerald.

Mariota's gonna win it if he doesn't lose again, But Amari deserves it. He's Bama's entire offense.

They just haven't given it to a WR in forever. They haven't even invited a WR to NY since Larry Fitzgerald.
Gordon and Barrett can steal it late.

laugh.gif
 @ Kevin Hart

JT Barrett has no chance. None.

Zero.

Gordon if they win out and he has two moree 250 yard games sure.
B10 schedule isn't helping Barrett's cause, but he effectively surged past Boyk and Prescott. His Heisman stock is trending upwards.

JT Barrett has no chance. None.

Zero.

Gordon if they win out and he has two moree 250 yard games sure.
B10 schedule isn't helping Barrett's cause, but he effectively surged past Boyk and Prescott. His Heisman stock is trending upwards.
How?

He lost to a HORRIBLE Virginia Tech team and had terrible games against both them and Penn State.

His team has a weak resume and he has worse stats than Mariota and several other QBs.

Nah. No chance he wins.

Last edited:

Take Marcus away how many wins you think Oregon will have

Take Amari away Bama would have still put up Ws

Back
Top Bottom