• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course they saw this as an opportunity to get back into the game. I thinking from a business perspective its a great move for Adidas. The program may not be as accomplished as it has in the past but you'd be lying to yourself if you didn't think Miami was still a very well-recognized team nationally.

tennesse should have been adidas' Oregon.. that's the school I most associate with them

I know.. just saying the school I most associated with them in college sports (for more than just football)

I guess that would go to texas A & M now for just football

or Kansas or lousiville, but those are mostly because of basketball
they should put louisville priority. Elite basketball and pretty good football

**People inside the equipment room hinted at the fact that Nike had become complacent with Miami. They weren't sending as much stuff as they had in the past and as a result, players would have to wear game-used materials. Schools like Florida State, Alabama, Clemson, etc. would get new shipments almost weekly. This did not sit well with Miami. (of course, money also plays a factor in this)

Good riddance then. I'd rather be Adidas's main chick than Nike's bottom *****.

**As far as the designs go, I've heard Adidas will try to model the base uniforms after the 1980's. Mostly one color (orange, white, green) with the stripe around the sleeves.

Hope this is true but I'll believe it when I see it. The uniforms this year were rumored to be modeled after the ones worn in the 90s, instead we got **** like this:
View media item 1341905
:x :smh:

Last edited:
P. Schrager @PSchrags  ·  37m 37 minutes ago
College FB news -- I'm hearing ex-Jags OC Jedd Fisch will be offered the Pass Game Coordinator job at University of Michigan. @FOXSports1

Skip and Stephen A think that Cardale should go pro because he's 6'5" 240 witha rifle arm and he's 22 years old.

And no I don't watch First Take, it was on in the background. McShay looks annoyed by the implication.

Skip and Stephen A think that Cardale should go pro because he's 6'5" 240 witha rifle arm and he's 22 years old.

And no I don't watch First Take, it was on in the background. McShay looks annoyed by the implication.
he has a NFL arm that's for sure

Back
Top Bottom