• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruhhhhh...
mean.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Those jerseys. I can't even [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]️

1- those could be the worst in college football
2-thought snoop was big on USC
View media item 1342620

he USC fan no doubt but to my understanding he has love for all teams. Snoop is pretty much loved by everyone so he has a lot of ties on different teams pro and college

also his son is a recruit so he always posting gear from the schools his son is looking at or visiting

with the Miami thing Snoop is signed to adidas if im not mistaken so its all marketing to his following which is pretty much every one

If I was adidas I wouldn't want that atrocity to be seen by anyone even if it is a gift specifically for snoop.

That's some goofy off brand lookin **** u find on a TJ maxx sales rac that has no brand name in the collar, just a jersey name and number on it

Last edited:
:lol: Snoop didn't unbox that garbage and just throw it in the trash?! That's just... Wow. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji]

[h1]Former Long Beach Poly football star Brian Banks’ life story headed to film[/h1]
Brian Banks, the Long Beach Poly High football star imprisoned on false rape charges, announced Wednesday via Twitter that a feature film will be made about his life.

“It’s official!” Banks tweeted. “Ladies and gentlemen... I have a movie deal!! Producer Amy Baer (Gidden Media) has the reins. My life…”

Banks garnered national headlines when he was exonerated in May 2012 after falsely being accused of rape by a classmate and wrongfully convicted of the crime in 2002 at the age of 16. The classmate, Wanetta Gibson, later admitted that Banks did not rape her, which resulted in the reversal of his conviction. By that time, Banks had served five years and two months in prison.

Banks’ rape conviction derailed the hopes the one-time University of Southern California football recruit had for launching a professional football career.

Since his exoneration, however, several NFL teams have given Banks the opportunity to play professional football. Banks even played the 2013 preseason with the Atlanta Falcons but was cut from the team before the regular season began. Before his preseason stint with the Falcons, Banks participated in the Seattle Seahawks’ minicamp in 2012 and had workouts with the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Diego Chargers. He has also played with the Las Vegas Locomotives of the United Football League.

Baer, president and founder of Beverly Hills-based Gidden Media, produced the feature film “Last Vegas,” starring Michael Douglas, Robert DeNiro and Morgan Freeman.

Two years ago Banks tried to fundraise on Kickstarter to get a documentary about his life made, even creating a trailer about his wrongful conviction.

After announcing his movie deal Wednesday, Banks thanked Baer and Justin Brooks, director of the California Innocence Project, among others, for helping to get the film about his life made. The California Innocence Project played a key role in Banks’ exoneration for rape. Banks has served as a spokesman for the group, which aims to clear the records of those wrongfully convicted.

Snoops son allegedly wants to visit Michigan now that Harbaugh is there. I would be so happy to get him......By "him" I mean mostly Snoop but I'm sure his son is a heck of a player.

Back
Top Bottom