• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going be real interesting to see what happens with cardale come draft time.. Big and has a canon

I don't like what I've seen from Mariota so far. Cardale Jones has honestly made more NFL throws in this game. Hope Mariota has a big second half cause this is making Jameis look like an easy pick at #1 if he stays out of trouble and interviews well. Mariota isn't going to have a perfect pocket and an open crossing route every single passing play in the NFL.

Hopefully Jameis is hiding in the Duck locker room and takes over MM8s body.

Cardale Jones is playing so damn good because he's more comfortable with his line and he can pretty much drop everyone on Oregon's Dline. Mariota is getting rushed and doesn't seem used to being hurried constantly, which is why they lost to Stanford in the past.

I'm more worried about MM8 transitioning from the gimmick hurry up to a real NFL offense. He's going to have to make a lot tougher throws more regularly than he's done.

I don't like what I've seen from Mariota so far. Cardale Jones has honestly made more NFL throws in this game. Hope Mariota has a big second half cause this is making Jameis look like an easy pick at #1 if he stays out of trouble and interviews well. Mariota isn't going to have a perfect pocket and an open crossing route every single passing play in the NFL.

You draft someone like Mariota, you have to be in the mindset that you have to draft pretty much his team ( not literally but figuratively).

Cardale Jones would have been manhandled in the NFL right now trying to run around and ****. It's just Oregon's Dline can't tackle and have no imposing players in the interior.

Last edited:
What was that?? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom