• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm more worried about MM8 transitioning from the gimmick hurry up to a real NFL offense. He's going to have to make a lot tougher throws more regularly than he's done.
MM8 isnt out runnin pro linemen with an option gimmick in the pros.

Keep tellin ya'll to stop trusting the college gimmicks. (see johnny football)

If you dont come from a pro style offense, I want nothing to do with you.

Last edited:
Now Jones has a Canon so therefore he is NFL ready

Mariota : is behind in this game and had two receivers drop passes He's not NFL ready

laugh.gif
NT never fail.

Jones has the NFL arm, but he's no where near an NFL QB at this point. Some of yall need to chill lol
Agreed, might be Jamarcus Russell caliber right now. Big boy in college but, big target in the NFL. His throws have been crisp so far though.

Take away Oregon's inside running game you will beat them. That is what tOSU has done so far. We will see what happens in the second half.

y'all really think Cardale Jones is a legit NFL prospect? there is a reason he was 3rd on the depth chart

NT's logic is so flawed, same cats probably saying Mike Jones, Mike Jooooooones was gonna be the GOAT back in '05

I don't like what I've seen from Mariota so far. Cardale Jones has honestly made more NFL throws in this game. Hope Mariota has a big second half cause this is making Jameis look like an easy pick at #1 if he stays out of trouble and interviews well. Mariota isn't going to have a perfect pocket and an open crossing route every single passing play in the NFL.
My Bucs should get Jamies but I feel their gonna pick MM8. 

And if you have "Concerns" about MM8, it shouldn't have started in this game *shrugs*

Cardale Jones isn't being asked to make difficult throws either, his WR's are making plays on the throws he is making however

Last edited:
The only 2 things I hold against Mariota in the first-half are misreading Bennett on the keeper and a poor throw to his TE in the left flat on third down.

Self. Inflicted. Wounds.

Gotta capitalize on those turnovers. Gotta make those catches. Gotta put points up on the board.

Here's to a better second half!

Cardale has better tools than Marcus to be a successful NFL quarterback but Cardale isn't ready for the NFL right now.

Cardale has better tools than Marcus to be a successful NFL quarterback but Cardale isn't ready for the NFL right now.
better tools as in a better line in a bigger frame. Dude is good and plays poised but, we have yet to see him consistently pressured.

Back
Top Bottom