• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bryan Fischer @BryanDFischer  ·  31m 31 minutes ago
Cardale Jones on NFL: “In my personal opinion, I’m not ready for that level.”

Bryan Fischer @BryanDFischer  ·  31m 31 minutes ago
Cardale Jones on NFL: “In my personal opinion, I’m not ready for that level.”
Cardale better not squander this opportunity.
mean.gif

He can go from being 3rd string QB at Ohio St. to the possible #1 pick if he enters the draft after 3 starts.

Not serious in the slightest.

USC commit OLB Daelin Hayes transferred from Detroit CT to Ann Arbor Skyline HS 
nerd.gif
Because his parents are in a heated custody battle. He transferred midseason from St. Bonny's in Cali to Detroit. Harbaugh may end up stealing him, but this isn't proof of that.
@DaelinHayes_24  ·  Jan 11

Just counting down till I can get back to the West Coast

Last edited:
LMAOOOOO Skip Bayless:

“Mariota’s stock plummeted. To me right out of the first round after what I saw yesterday. And Cardale Jones, his stock soared. I think if he comes out he’ll be a posible first round pick so he should go pro because his stock will never be higher.”

Not serious in the slightest.

[/quote]
LMAOOOOO Skip Bayless:

“Mariota’s stock plummeted. To me right out of the first round after what I saw yesterday. And Cardale Jones, his stock soared. I think if he comes out he’ll be a posible first round pick so he should go pro because his stock will never be higher.”

:lol:

I seriously don't think Skip watches or knows much about football. Mariota played fine, the only thing he lost last night was the #1 pick to Jameis, but people were saying all along that Jameis was more pro ready.

As for Jones...he is a big strong kid with the physical tools to be great but he didn't exactly set the world on fire last night or any of the three games he's played. You can tell OSU gave him no more than two reads on any pass play (mostly one), and if it wasn't there they told him to run. Had Oregon or Bama been able to at least slow down the running game (seriously how many times did OSU run that same counter trap last night) last nights game would have been a lot more interesting and Bama probably would have beat them. You give any decent QB a 200 yard game from a RB and he's gonna flourish

seriously what is OSU going to do? two qb system wouldn't be good 

Somebody is transferring its just a matter of who? IMO Braxton Miller is the 3rd best QB on that team. Jones has the physical tools to be an elite QB, Barrerrt is a really good passer and runner...Braxton is a great runner and a average passer.

Last edited:
Somebody is transferring its just a matter of who? IMO Braxton Miller is the 3rd best QB on that team. Jones and Barrett a really good passers and runners...Braxton is a great runner and a average passer.

Braxton is gone for sure

Jones n JT just dont wanna sit that year

Cardale starts, JT sits and Heals the ankle. Cardale leaves (after winning another title hopefully lol) for the nfl, JT takes over.

Wishful thinking?

Stephen A Smith was trolling like his buddy Skip on his radio show saying Cardale Jones is the best NFL prospect in this class

Back
Top Bottom