• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J.T. Barrett is better than Cardale Jones, and with Barrett returning to OSU and Cardale winning the Big Ten Championship, Sugar Bowl, and National Title... I think he has to talk to an advising team like many of these guys do, see where he's being viewed, and decide based on that. If good, leave - with Barrett coming back. Stock will never be higher.

If several NFL decision makers are uncertain about him (which is the likeliest/correct assertion in my opinion), I don't know really.

Cardale Jones should leave.

100%

He has no reason to stay. for what? He's already accomplished the main goal.

Go now. Ride this high you are on.

Going back would be a mistake

He has a 2 month old daughter and i think another kid as well.

This is a no brainer.

Cardale starts, JT sits and Heals the ankle. Cardale leaves (after winning another title hopefully lol) for the nfl, JT takes over.

Wishful thinking?

Is JT's ankle gonna prevent him from playing next season? If that's the case I think B. Miller would stay

I think a Michigan State or any other team that is stout against the run would expose Cardale. It's obvious they weren't letting him read the D or go through very many progressions on passing plays. That either means he can't or isn't very good at it.

What are the chances Marriota comes back?

He's a gauranteed first rounder and probably a top 5 pick...so I think he goes, BUT Oregon has some major talent coming back off of injury next year and they were just as young as OSU. They would definitely be a top 3 team if Mariota came back. The problem is I don't see them beating OSU, TCU, or any other team built like that even with Marriota.

If jones leaves, Braxton Miller will be the starting QB.

or at least he will not leave because he feels he can outplay JT.

That will be one hell of a competition assuming both are ready to go in the summer.

Jones should 100% leave whether he is ready or not he really has no choice but to go why would he go back to school to be the 3rd string QB once again this is his only chance to get drafted once he does his promo run this week and gets that celeb attention he's gone .

That will be one hell of a competition assuming both are ready to go in the summer.

I was listening to CBS Sports Radio national and a writer from Columbus was saying all of this Braxton transferring/playing next year talk is ******** because his injury/accumulation of injuries over the years have him nowhere close to the level of progress he should be right now, and everybody is just assuming he is getting healthier and jumping to conclusions that aren't validated. JT will be the starter.

Last edited:
I was listening to CBS Sports Radio national and a writer from Columbus was saying all of this Braxton transferring/playing next year talk is ******** because his injury/accumulation of injuries over the years have him nowhere close to the level of progress he should be right now, and everybody is just assuming he is getting healthier and jumping to conclusions that aren't validated. JT will be the starter.

Call me crazy gut this may be best for B. Miller. Let's face it he's not a natural QB. He's a freak athlete who plays QB. He won't get a chance to be a QB in the NFL, so why not learn a new position (WR, RB) for what will be the #1 team in the nation and increase your draft stock.

I love Braxton but who knows how he will be, dude can't even throw a ball till JUNE and we will see how that even goes

Chester drinks Power(G)ade 
smokin.gif
 my man.

Congrats to the fans, beating Bama and Oregon back to back is a great feat, buts its still **** O$U and Urban. Yall had a born and bred Dawg manning ILB and a Vol at safety #SEC still reigns supreme

Call me crazy gut this may be best for B. Miller. Let's face it he's not a natural QB. He's a freak athlete who plays QB. He won't get a chance to be a QB in the NFL, so why not learn a new position (WR, RB) for what will be the #1 team in the nation and increase your draft stock.

This is exactly what the guy said... we might be seeing Braxton at WR because some believe he might not have his passing capabilities anymore. Wish I remember who it was, somebody from the Dispatch I think.

Last edited:

Bruh, have you been watching?

Braxton is great player but JT is head and shoulders the best QB on States roster.

Maybe best QB in the NCAA

If CJ has any type of logical person in his ear, he will be declaring for the draft in less then 48hrs.

Which is complete BS but that's a whole other topic.

Back
Top Bottom