• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I asked this during the game but it got drowned out by the flood of posts but does anyone know if the rest of Nike's snap backs fit like this one?

http://www.fanatics.com/partnerid/14104/browse/featuredproduct/2005412/source/SBNFeedrss

I want a new USC hat, but can't find any good ones.
I picked up this hat and imo the crown is a bit taller than my other nike hats.
Thanks for replying @IYE2

I like the fit of Mitchell and Ness hats. Would you say the other Nike snaps are close to that?

B4TaJ3YIgAEK5jX.jpg

Jameis_Winston_with_fan,_2013.jpg

both look good in green...

Last edited:
NCAA said in talks over sanctions against Penn State

The NCAA, state officials, and Pennsylvania State University are in talks to reconsider the historic punishment imposed on the school stemming from the Jerry Sandusky sex-abuse scandal, a step that could include restoring 111 victories stripped from the late football coach Joe Paterno's record, according to people familiar with the discussions.

Also under consideration is a proposal to have the state and the university use the $60 million fine levied by the NCAA, the major organizing body for college sports, for child protection, said the sources. The sources asked not to be named because they were not authorized to publicly discuss the matter.

Details of the negotiations were unclear Monday, but the talks seemed designed to stave off a court battle. Such a settlement could also temper criticism from Penn State alumni and supporters of Paterno, who compiled more wins than any other Division I football coach, but was stripped of a more than a quarter of them after Sandusky, a longtime assistant, was exposed as a serial child sex abuser.

Word of the talks emerged as two state officials - Treasurer Robert McCord and Senate Majority Leader Jake Corman (R., Centre) - await a trial on their lawsuit challenging the validity of the 2012 consent decree between the NCAA and Penn State.

These ******...
mean.gif

Last edited:
There are kids out there struggling with the gas station hats, and then there's that LSU kid with the customized jersey he said he got off ebay lol

Back
Top Bottom