2015 Mercedes Benz C-Class * S-Inspired - Coupe Pics *C63 Officially Released*

Bruh you have no idea what you're talking about tho. I sell Mercedes and people get denied all of the time for credit.

Oh youre a dealer. Thats whats up. Question, if someone was to come to you with a 3 car sale would you give a significant discount? Just asking to see what you would do in that situation if you were presented with it.

Bruh you have no idea what you're talking about tho. I sell Mercedes and people get denied all of the time for credit.

Oh youre a dealer. Thats whats up. Question, if someone was to come to you with a 3 car sale would you give a significant discount? Just asking to see what you would do in that situation if you were presented with it.

Yup for the largest dealer in Indiana. To answer your question, it really depends on the year and model of the cars that you're willing to buy. New cars have a lot more leeway and corporate support money behind them than CPOs do.

how?

Mercedes really only accept A1 or T1 credit. Anything other than that they usually deny or hike up the interest rate. Most dealers will take anyone that applies for a car lol

Yup for the largest dealer in Indiana. To answer your question, it really depends on the year and model of the cars that you're willing to buy. New cars have a lot more leeway and corporate support money behind them than CPOs do.
Mercedes really only accept A1 or T1 credit. Anything other than that they usually deny or hike up the interest rate. Most dealers will take anyone that applies for a car lol

Okay thanks for the info. It's gonna be with the new C but I think I've convinced my brother and cousin to buy as well as looking into forums to try and get a group buy to get them to give us some discounts. Lol. Also, as a dealer what are your thoughts on the C?

Okay thanks for the info. It's gonna be with the new C but I think I've convinced my brother and cousin to buy as well as looking into forums to try and get a group buy to get them to give us some discounts. Lol. Also, as a dealer what are your thoughts on the C?

New C Class is fire. We just got our demonstrator in last Friday. I drove it down the block and it's fun as hell to drive. Polar white with the black interior and AMG wheels would be nasty.

They're nice man. It's weird though because in the previous generation, I only really liked the sport version and not the luxury. The new generation, I could only get the luxury edition

Last edited:
New C Class is fire. We just got our demonstrator in last Friday. I drove it down the block and it's fun as hell to drive. Polar white with the black interior and AMG wheels would be nasty.

They're nice man. It's weird though because in the previous generation, I only really liked the sport version and not the luxury. The new generation, I could only get the luxury edition

crazy you say that because I have been going back and forth between the sport look or the lux look. That grill is something mean lol.

crazy you say that because I have been going back and forth between the sport look or the lux look. That grill is something mean lol.
It used to be that the Luxury package cost more than the luxury. Now its the other way around. Keep that in mind brutha

It used to be that the Luxury package cost more than the luxury. Now its the other way around. Keep that in mind brutha

oh trust me i know. I was gonna skip the sport package and lux pack and just keep the standard look with the grill star but now maybe the front facing might be the work. It just depends on how I feel. I have 1 more week to make changes. I added the interior package because I need vented seat and that ambeint lighting lol

oh trust me i know. I was gonna skip the sport package and lux pack and just keep the standard look with the grill star but now maybe the front facing might be the work. It just depends on how I feel. I have 1 more week to make changes. I added the interior package because I need vented seat and that ambeint lighting lol
Go for the C300 4Matic Luxury mane. Sport is cool too tho

hoosierdaddy317 hoosierdaddy317 You're right. This may be the first time I say go with Luxury package over sport. Looks a lot nicer IMO and the savings compared to sport package is huge.

With a starting price of $40K this thing will lease in the $400-500. I guess the CLA is going to be the introductory model. Lease ends in 24 months and it doesn't look like the new C will be in my price range.

*Edit* I missed seeing this feature while I was building it a couple nights ago. My wife said it was a must in her new car. Glad it's an option to have it.

I'm loving this car, but one thing that I find is a terrible oversight....no A/C seats?!? Heated seats are a must in MN, but my F150 has Heat & A/C and I love having that cool breeze on my backside.

I'm telling my wife if she's looking to get back into a car(she misses her TL, and now drives an MDX) that this is the one for her. I'm just not sure if she's going to really dislike going back down from the road height & presence of an SUV.

I did stop at the MB dealership a few days after I stopped and chatted with a salesman getting back into the demo model while he was running errands. It was the c300 with sport package, but not sure on all the options as he said he didn't have the window sticker with him. I know it wasn't full LED headlights, just partial. I'm going to go in today and test drive it.

Last edited:
:lol: oh no, now it is about what I drive.

So you're saying the 2014 specs from edmunds that will be the same from KBB (Wheel Base- 108.7 inches, Overall Length-80.8 inches) and Cars.com (109 " wheelbase) are all wrong?

While the specs from Car & driver which are completely different from all those sites and shows it's increase length and size is actually from the 2014 model? The same measurements from Edmunds that shows the increase in length for the 2015 is wrong?

You are going to stick to that? Really? The numbers you claim to be 2014s numbers are being reported by 3 huge car sources as wrong and you are going to stick to that?

Oh god i hope you do leave the thread because this is just asinine now. You've been proven wrong over and over again, please just leave while you still have the dignity you have left or should I say whatever digninty the dealership that scammed left you.

Bye now!

Okay I see the Edmunds one you were speaking of but the car and driver still has the 2014 information here is another screen of it full page.

So you didn't even bother looking at the link I posted from Car & Driver before? :smh: http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2015-mercedes-benz-c-class-sedan-first-drive-review
Also, the measurements you used for the C class again is LAST YEARS MODEL. How many times do i have to say it? It has been rehashed and redesigned. It is bigger and wider.

Everyone knows its been rehashed and redone and that it's bigger, no one is denying or arguing that but it isn't as big as the E-Class. If you know anything about cars, you'd know the E-Class also increase in size every time a new one comes out.

And that measurement is from the new one. OK THE NEW ONE!!!!!
Here's a link: http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2015-mercedes-benz-c-class-sedan-first-drive-review

Look at the specs section.
View media item 1142449

Well just to re-iterate, official specs are out and released officially by MB themselves and the numbers were correct as I said: http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/vehic...ecs&class=C&model=C300W4&waypoint=model-specs
View media item 1142450

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom