2015 Mercedes Benz C-Class * S-Inspired - Coupe Pics *C63 Officially Released*

Yeah regardless of your credit score, Mercedes Benz financial doesn't really take risks on applicants with no auto loan history

Guys the Caddy ATS was a better drive than the C Class. ATS comes with Brembos also. Love the braking.

O yea I know that now at the time I was younger and naive.

Last edited:
From the reviews I've watched and read, this C is definitely more of a comfort and luxurious car than sporty. ATS is more on the BMW 3 -series end of the spectrum. The IS is usually right in the middle of that spectrum providing a little bit of both.

Cadillac is actually considering a CLA, A3 fighter but will be keeping it a RWD, a smaller coupe might be possible too to go against the 2-series.

Last edited:
3 series & 5 series > C Class & E Class. Every single Coupe BMW makes > Every Benz Coupe. Only one up in the air for me is the S Class > 7 series, but I think the 7 series is changing soon.

I'm dead serious, it wasn't like this 4 years ago. Don't even want to mention Audi, don't have the time. :lol:

It's just looks-wise, I'm not talking about performance.

I am not biased for any brand whatsoever but sorry, SLS > anything BMW.

Last edited:
I am not biased for any brand whatsoever but sorry, SLS > anything BMW.

Yea dude but whose going to buy an SLS :lol:

I'm not talking about Supercar's tho, I don't think BMW even makes a car that expensive. I'm just talking about the looks of the luxury German car line, from top to bottom.

I'm not biased either, if you asked me 4 years ago - Benz was leading in many ways in the looks department. But they've def taken a step back.

Last edited:
Well we were just talking about looks and you dissected almost every category and then excluded performance so why can't the SLS be included just because it cost so much and it's a supercar? :lol:

It doesn't seem fair to exclude it just because it isn't in the favor of your argument.

I mean we are talking about looks and in the end it's subjective, supercar or not, it is still the best looking car from any other German brand counterpart, both the new and old SLS.

Last edited:
I "dissected" the categories that compete with each other. BMW 3 series competes with the Benz C-Class & Audi A4 and ect. It's right to compare them.

But I mean the SLS super car looks really, really cool. I just can't compare it to anything on BMW or Audi (maybe the r8). You have to compare that to some Aston Martin, Porsche, or Ferrari. But it looks great I don't know what to say about that :lol:

BMW has the i8, it's not close to the SLS price but it's over $100k.

As I said, you dissected it and excluded performance to make your point more valid, which is already unfair because BMW is more performance focused while MB is more about luxury and comfort first. Then you are going to exclude the best looking car Benz makes because it makes your statement of "BMW > MB look-wise" bad. It just isn't a fair assessment.

Actually if performance isn't even a factor because you're just looking at the style and design then you should just look at the SLS as just another coupe and BMW and Audi has a lot of coupes, price and engine shouldn't matter if "look-wise" is the argument.

Im a fan of the SLS but at some angles it just looks weird, the hood is way too long and reminds me of IMO one of the most ugliest cars the SLR

As for better looking german cars I think the 911, carrera gt, r8, rs5, e39 m5 are all better looking

Looks are subjective anyway though

Last edited:
To be fair everyone is catching up to BMW because BMW is aiming to sell more cars and it is exactly why the 3-series has lost plenty of enthusiasts. It's still the best as of now but they are definitely going for more mainstream comfort than driving experience. I mean you have Lexus now being looked at and ranked higher than the 3-series in some cases when it comes to performance and handling and that is almost unheard of 5-10 years ago. The GS350 F-Sport beating the 535i too. Hell even the ATS is becoming more of a favorite in it's segment, that is a Cadillac, the gap really is getting closer and closer as BMW decides to go softer and somewhat tries to meet the others in the middle to sell more cars.

Despite BMW losing driving enthusiast though, their car sales has increased from what I understand so it is working for them.

I've driven plenty of these cars and just an honest opinion, BMW does still stand above Audi and MB, especially with their M models. Now don't get me wrong, the RS and AMG models are great and fun but it's not until recently are they getting the handling close to BMWs, Benz used to just throw as much HP to their AMG models as possibles and says "screw everything else" and RS are just so damn rare in the US that it seems like they already know they can't compete and threw the towel. Now though, the competition is getting closer and it is hard to say it isn't partly to BMW kind of losing their sight on what made them the "ultimate driving machine".

As I said, you dissected it and excluded performance to make your point more valid, which is already unfair because BMW is more performance focused while MB is more about luxury and comfort first. Then you are going to exclude the best looking car Benz makes because it makes your statement of "BMW > MB look-wise" bad. It just isn't a fair assessment.

Actually if performance isn't even a factor because you're just looking at the style and design then you should just look at the SLS as just another coupe and BMW and Audi has a lot of coupes, price and engine shouldn't matter if "look-wise" is the argument.
. My point is valid because it's my opinion. I don't think Benz's look as good anymore. When I used to think they looked the best for the better part of the 2000's. That's all I'm saying.

Some people don't feel that way, that's cool. I'm def not seeing as many Benz's on the road like I used to tho.

. My point is valid because it's my opinion. I don't think Benz's look as good anymore. When I used to think they looked the best for the better part of the 2000's. That's all I'm saying.

Some people don't feel that way, that's cool. I'm def not seeing as many Benz's on the road like I used to tho.

I feel the same your opinion is your opinion. Me I personally like MB over other german brands. I don't see nothing wrong with having a certain preference in cars. But I will say where I live we see more mbs (C classes galore) than BMW or audi.

Now though, the competition is getting closer and it is hard to say it isn't partly to BMW kind of losing their sight on what made them the "ultimate driving machine".

Yeah, I hear you. I hate the direction BMW is going, but they have to do what's best for business. At least the M4 is getting great reviews even with it's Inline 6.

I mean, one victory with the SLS doesnt make up for the Bimmers looking better in every other category...just saying.

I'm not saying it is. I mean dude said his post is valid because it's his opinion, well duh! :lol:

I clearly said looks are subjective so I agree it's all opinion but my point is just as valid that SLS looks better than anything BMW has on the road and he even agreed but then he tries to make mine invalid by saying "who would buy it?" and that BMW has no competition for it? And really it just snowballed from there.

I mean come on, if you're going to say "BMW > Benz look-wise" then when someone proves that a Benz owns anything BMW has on the road then you can't really backpedal from that if I just got you to agree that a Benz looks better than anything from BMW. :rofl:

Again I have no bias and looks are subjective (got to reiterate this once again), I like cars from all brands whether it comes from of looks, performance, tech, etc... or all of the above. All I said was that SLS > anything BMW.
2zh4d4o.gif

Last edited:
To dude a page back who said Audi's look better than MB's nowadays...the Audi A3 and A4 just look like luxury versions of the Jetta and Passat. Nothing special about them IMO...

To dude a page back who said Audi's look better than MB's nowadays...the Audi A3 and A4 just look like luxury versions of the Jetta and Passat. Nothing special about them IMO...

This. Audi isn't edgy enough with their A3/4 designs. Too plain, but some people like that.

BMW wins in the coupe department, but MB is killing the sedan game. My opinion is based on looks alone.

Got these in at my dealership 2 weeks ago, it looks nice but underwhelming as far as the exterior goes. Interior is def a big step up from the w204 last gen C class

Respect your opinion, but I disagree. 3 series and 5 series look identical at times, not enough change from one to the other. Also, the 5 doesn't look special unless you get the M package, while the basic E class looks very aggressive. Not to mention base engine choices e350 > 528

Back
Top Bottom