2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Refs not gonna let a lead happen. No way. Not on Lebron's day.
Making it sound like it's Easter Sunday 
laugh.gif

How much more fluid is our offense when jose calderon is in? Srs, didnt get to catch alot of preseason, but right now i just dont see how much better we can be . Someone console me. Also, STAT really just got me upset with that last turnover. 12 yearsin the NBA and his court awareness is trash. Like his goggles fog up or something.

Barely surviving with lebron playing the worst game ever. Only a matter of time till he explodes but i do like the resiliency in us.

How much more fluid is our offense when jose calderon is in? Srs, didnt get to catch alot of preseason, but right now i just dont see how much better we can be . Someone console me. Also, STAT really just got me upset with that last turnover. 12 yearsin the NBA and his court awareness is trash. Like his goggles fog up or something.

Barely surviving with lebron playing the worst game ever. Only a matter of time till he explodes but i do like the resiliency in us.
Caldo provides us w/ the much needed outside shooting.

Im very impressed with Larkin's hustle. He's all over the court, we need that.

Remember the days when Woodson had us double teaming all game and getting burned? Hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom