2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Yo we might as well tank real ****
Best course of action.
Word.

I would've never agreed with that up until the last few seasons.
mean.gif
Transitional year w/ rookie HC = midas whale tank.

Last edited:
Play was to get the ball to Melo. Hope JR is traded tonight.

Any shot Melo woulda took is better than that shot.

The Knicks suck but they aren't so bad that they should've lost this game or the one in ATL.

We have enough guys on here where games like that we should be able to struggle through for a W.

The expression on Fisher's face after the L said it all. Son look like he was on the verge of tears :smh:

i hate to break it to you guys, but there's a chance we might not win the championship this season 
mean.gif
i blame your avy for our bad luck
there's a strong possibility this may be the case

no matter what this team does they can't get out of the damn hole. what is it that keeps this team from doing well?

5 game losing streak at the start of the season isn't rare, but it really robs the team's spirit as well as the fans'

team is mentally weak. shump can't stop *****ing when he screws up. he can't take matters into his own hands. too many guys that feel the need to place the blame outwardly instead of realizing their inability to do their job. jr just wants to chuck.

Last edited:
I'm watching NBA TV & the general consensus is that JR, while a great shooter, who should've given the ball to Melo, the captain. Shaq said this team has no pecking order, you don't have to rely on Melo for every single possession but he was shooting great tonight & it's the final seconds...MJ got the ball, Kobe gets the ball, Melo should get the ball.

Then Chris Webber said it's poor decisions like that which stem from not trusting your team-mates & jacks up the chemistry.

I know earlier some of ya'll said it won't really matter when Calderon gets back but he'll do a world of difference. He's an actual point guard who will run the triangle and keep it running consistently, with him on the floor, you won't have to worry about JR even having the ball in a situation like that -- Calderon has a high enough basketball IQ to get the ball to Melo for that clutch GW beater.

i had to skip all the posts during the game :roll eyes

at least we have our own draft pick when we REALLY suck haha. who knows, we might still turn it around. I'm really interested to see what phil has cooking for the trade deadline.

the white smith looks like a perfect fit for the triangle. i hope we resign him and acy.

The worst part is we are just so open defensively, We let people run through into the paint and just let people shoot 3's from beyond the ark, Evan freaking Fournier tore us apart last night as did Kyle Korver the other night

Jahlil Okafor, Kelly Oubre, Stanley Johnson, Emmanuel Mudiay, Cliff Alexander, Karl Towns....draft seems top heavy.

Are these guys any good though? We don't get college hoops much here and frankly I can't be bothered wasting my time with it, watching this Knicks team is bad enough. This years draft class which was meant to be the best in years and has turned out trash

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom