2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Have a good birthday, Proph.

Nice Melo pic. :lol: Bargnani could make his season debut on Saturday against the 76ers by the way.

@NY_KnicksPR: Cleanthony Early will have an arthroscopy this week to remove a loose body in his right knee that had been revealed from an MRI (cont).

@NY_KnicksPR: (Early cont) He will be re-evaluated in approximately one month to determine his return to the court.

:smh:

@NY_KnicksPR: Cleanthony Early will have an arthroscopy this week to remove a loose body in his right knee that had been revealed from an MRI (cont).

@NY_KnicksPR: (Early cont) He will be re-evaluated in approximately one month to determine his return to the court.

:smh:

damn. i thought that guy was gonna get consistent minutes down the road after we traded one of our SGs :rolleyes

i think he should be getting more burn than ware too.

Just peeped this, HBD pr0ph

Quoting because I was away from NT...I really appreciate the love everyone in this thread gave me..thank you all. It really is appreciated. It didn't start off good because of some chick and it nearly messed up my day yesterday. Thank you all.

Last edited:
With the recent struggles of the Clippers and CP3's growing frustration with making a deep playoff run, you guys think he'll ask for a trade soon?

The Clippers aren't doing so well and they have too many missing pieces to contend. I know the Knicks are missing some pieces as well, but if we can manage to sign Marc Gasol and trade for CP3, we'd have a Hell of a lineup. Obviously, we'd have to let go of Shump, JR, TMJr, Caldo and whoever else for CP3.

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom