2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

i know it's tough embracing losing but y'all gotta see the bigger picture. we make the playoffs as an 8seed and lose first round what does that do? get a top 3 pick, draft a young stud, sign 2 all stars, we could have a dynasty potentially if things go our way.

all that aint guaranteed.

at first i thought we'd make the playoffs. but i dont even care about the offseason anymore.
but watching a team, with a top 10 player, play with no pride? thats ridiculous.
the Sixers have an excuse. poor team, no star etc. we dont.

we're getting washed by these lower tier teams. cant even watch these guys anymore.
Most of the players around Melo suck and don't play as a team though.

So wait they carried my man out....what happened to his leg lmao

He must've thrown it at somebody or something.

i expect the losing really but the thing that disappoints me is i still watch every game thinking we got a shot to get a win when i already know the end result... and then when it happens im just like damb why did i even waste my time :smh:

Last edited:
i expect the losing really but the thing that disappoints me is i still watch every game thinking we got a shot to get a win when i already know the end result... and then when it happens im just like damb why did i even waste my time :smh:
It's like that chick you feeling and you know damn well she feeling you too but she wanna front cuz your a little different from what she's used too. Just gotta chalk it up as an L and keep it moving....better days will come :pimp:

We really gonna go 0 for December 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom