2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I was completely wrong about this season...it was no reason for Melo to even have been resigned at this juncture, wtf is Phil?

Damn did we lose the free throw battle 26-6? That sounds off.

I wonder if worst start in franchise history will be on Melos jacket. Had to say it before an outsider.

Last edited:
Seriously I know this is a throwaway season but c'mon Melo :smh: :lol:

Went into the half shooting 3-8. Not great but can be improved on.

Ended the game shooting 4-19 :x talk about forcing the issue.

He got caught up in the matchup.

Time to make up our minds. Do we wanna tank or not? Way too much feelings in here after an expected loss :lol:

I dont think anyone thought we'd be THIS bad. I had us winning 45ish, some said championship, others had us winning 30.

But this bad?

Last edited:
Time to make up our minds. Do we wanna tank or not? Way too much feelings in here after an expected loss :lol:

It's tough.

Obviously as fans we want our team to win as many games as possible, but losing as much as possible has more benefits than a 9-10 seed.

TBO the more i watch the knicks, the more i think that we arent THAT bad. yeah we still take the L, but the majority of our losses are close. that makes me feel like we're almost there and wouldve won some of those games if we just made a couple better decisions throughout the game. i think phil will make a move and we may catch .500. i feel like itll be like last season where we didnt make a push until after the all star break.

considering our roster is pretty sorry looking, we still seem to keep games close. so if melo is more efficient and we can get another player to score 20+ on a given night, then i think well be aight. thjr was our guy last night. if either him, jr, stat, or even jose can alternate that role every game, then we're good. melo played like **** and yet we still only lost by 3. if he didnt have an off night, we wouldve won easily. its coming guys its coming.

im just 50/50 on the whole tanking. im a raiders fan, so i already have 1 team thats absolutely horrible. i dont need another :lol: :smh:

I just hope we get 23 wins at least... we are 1 of 4 teams in NBA history that hasnt lost 60 games in a season :lol:

Why doesn't Proph get off his lazy *** and make that a poll question?

While you're at it Proph, just change the title thread - were never going to be .500 this season. Stop playing Lol

Will Melo even be an All Star this year
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom