2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

who's the lonely nerd who thinks we can turn this season around and smash it in the playoffs? 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

who's the lonely nerd who thinks we can turn this season around and smash it in the playoffs? :lol:  

:smh:

It's got to be the most optimistic/positive person in the tri-state area. Someone who feels like they can take on the world.

So my guess is someone under the age of 18 who hasn't got a hard dose of reality :lol:

Btw just saw the highlights of tonight's game - LOL

After thinking about this current situation....if things don't improve by at least a respectable level by next season its going to get EXTREMELY ugly in NY. Especially for Melo.

:lol: Proph you minus whale change the thread title to "Welp, guess I'm not updating at all this season."

What a loss :lol: Can't even be mad or frustrated. The reasons we lose these games are always so clear and it's never cuz of what happens in the final minutes.

:rofl: @ this new poll question basically forcing me to choose A. Aint no way we turn it around this season or do damage in the playoffs :lol: I've never been a fan of purposely tanking. I'd much rather we keep losing games the way we're losing them opposed to purposely taking a L like I've seen teams do in the past. No respect or integrity in that :smh:

With Prigs and STAT in last night and Melo not even providing weak side help, I think we tanked on purpose against Charlotte. No way Fish is dumb enough to put a slow old man on Kemba and leave statue out there.

You guys would know better than me but, how would you guys predict C- Jahlil Okafor, PF - Greg Monroe, would play in the triangle? If we somehow got the first pick and signed Monroe ?

You guys would know better than me but, how would you guys predict C- Jahlil Okafor, PF - Greg Monroe, would play in the triangle? If we somehow got the first pick and signed Monroe ?

I dont watch as much CBB/Overseas as PMATIC or Nolan, but I would say Okafor and Mundiay are just as sure shots as you can get.

I dont watch as much CBB/Overseas as PMATIC or Nolan, but I would say Okafor and Mundiay are just as sure shots as you can get.
No one watches as much ball as my dude Nolan. :lol: I am just a casual college basketball watcher.

Monroe seems like he would be better off at C. Defensively, he seems better off assigned to centers than power forwards. But I guess it's a catch-22 of sorts; have him get beat by power forwards or have him as the last line of the defense at center? Offensively, his range is limited. Not sure how one crafts an offense with a traditional center, Monroe and Melo all occupying the mid-range to rim area. Monroe-Melo-small forward X seems more ideal.

You see that close out on Kemba last night? Dude left him with an open lane to the hoop. Which means 1 of two things.

A) Kemba was supposed to be funneled into help defense that never came.

B) Prigs, or whoever was on the ball, I forgot who, let him get to the hoop ala tank.

Disgusting.

There's a good chance Mudiay falls in the draft. Has an ankle injury, might be the end of his season. Teams aren't going to want to take the risk. If we have a top 8 pick we need him.

Prigs shouldn't have been in he game same with Amare. For those reasons plus Melo's lack of effort off the weak side I'm calling tank on that possession.

For all we know, they really are tanking. Like they're making the games close enough to seem like they're tryna win, but then make a "mistake" so they lose. Phil is a genius haha.

It's so ironic that some of you guys are now accepting that this team sucks and tanking is what we need to do.

I have no shame in saying I TOLD YOU SO :lol:

It's so ironic that some of you guys are now accepting that this team sucks and tanking is what we need to do.

I have no shame in saying I TOLD YOU SO :lol:

True but I was also the one who said we'd have the worst record....You thought I was very pessimistic lol right now I don't look so off

Predicting we go 48-34

lets go!!!

pimp.gif
52-30

Melo wins MVP ,book it this is not a joke
I'm in. It was funny seeing this Knicks thread with like 60 posts, I knew something was up, regardless Vandelay is in. Predicting 40+ wins.
I think we'll finish 4th in the east this yr (behind Cleveland, Chicago, Washington). It's still a weak conference and Indy is done next season.
45+ wins

Fisher is in COY race

THJR or JR win 6th man

And I still think we're better than Miami

pimp.gif
56 wins, Melo wins the MVP, and we mollywhop the Heat in the first round

In it

predicting 50 win season, playoffs no question
I'm just hoping for a better season than last year, as well as growth from our young guys. Personally don't think playoffs is too far fetched, but we shall see how high of a hill it is we have to climb.

45 wins doesn't seem too crazy either, considering how bad we were last season and managing to reach 37.
This was only a few months ago....... 
embarassed.gif

#LifeComesAtYouFast

Back
Top Bottom