2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

this thread makes it impossible to kick anything :lol:

airplane6.gif

5-36.... :smh: :x :stoneface:

The only hope I have is it will be 30 years since we got our last #1 pick maybe we can snag that and turn it around...

Last edited:
Can't say it's worse than that era. That team sucked but thought they could do good for a few seasons. This team is clearly worse but I can't help but think Phil saw this as a possible outcome. Just look at the starting roster this season and then all of the problems and different variable along with the new change.

Only thing that was really in our favor this season is that the East traditionally sucks so we might be in the mix but the team simply didn't adjust or come out with the right attitude the first 2 months.

Melo too focused on being a billionaire win or lose. STAT is more likely to be eating cocoa butter on youtube.

Last edited:
If y'all aren't doing anything, I suggest locking into ESPN today....you'll see several potential high draft picks playing today

Duke @ Louisville 12PM
Ohio St @ Iowa 2PM
Kentucky @ Alabama 4PM

Other games are in the schedule too but I figure these will be the ones most of you would be interested in.

If y'all aren't doing anything, I suggest locking into ESPN today....you'll see several potential high draft picks playing today

Duke @ Louisville 12PM
Ohio St @ Iowa 2PM
Kentucky @ Alabama 4PM

Other games are in the schedule too but I figure these will be the ones most of you would be interested in.
I'm most intrigued by the Harrell/Okafor matchup. 

I'm most intrigued by the Harrell/Okafor matchup. 

Yea I'd like to see how he does too, want to catch the rest of that game

I saw all these freshman at the Jordan brand Classic last yr and tbh the only guys who impressed me were Mudiay and Stanley Johnson. Okafor and Cliff Alexander were scoring bc there was no defense by anyone, including them

I'll go ahead and say it now, if by chance we get a top 5 pick, and they end up being a bust, then this team is officially cursed.

If we can't pick a good player, it's our fault. Usually when you fail consistently, your not cursed. You're poorly managed. We just have an incompetent owner and have for some time. If I ever make it to the next level professionally in life, my goal is to figure out a way to get the Knicks away from Dolan. The Rangers too, but seems like he doesn't even mess w them

Back
Top Bottom