2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Following game via twitter and someone brought up good point, Knicks aren't nearly as mobile at the center position as they have been with chandler. Easy exploitation when we face stretch 4's and 5's

young squad showing some decent signs

Larkin is small but quick. seems to have a good ball handle

Last edited:
Solid preseason outing. Don't care bout the wins & losses. I like the defensive intensity they're showing though.

^^^ Hopefully STAT plays like he is in his contract year too, 4-5 points first game, and 2 points last night isn't going to cut. Dude needs to be starting out like he finished last season, especially that he had no injuries and feels "dominant/ phenomenal". He is in his contract year and he needs to show why he needs to be apart of the resurgence next season, for pennies on the dollar of course.

Last edited:
^^^ I think they'd let him walk, he's too inconsistent from game to game, he'll score 20-25 for a game and for the next three or four he'll total like 9. But if they do offer a contract it will be one of those take it or leave it contracts.

Caught the replay of last nights game. Couple of points...

-Amare seems like he's gonna really struggle in this offense
-THJ took a major step forward
-Larkin cant run an offense
-Jason Smith at the 4 will be HUGE for us
-Caldo :smokin

Caught the replay of last nights game. Couple of points...

-Amare seems like he's gonna really struggle in this offense
-THJ took a major step forward
-Larkin cant run an offense
-Jason Smith at the 4 will be HUGE for us
-Caldo
smokin.gif
All valid points. I feel like Amare is too selfish w/ the rock to fit in the triangle. Hopefully i'm wrong... And Caldo is really impressive. 

Back
Top Bottom