2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

son really two pieced his neck 
laugh.gif

Anyone see that fight live? What caused Childs to swing at dude's neck?

I remember it like it was yesterday. Good ol NBA on NBC days. Then the next morning, Chris Childs punch was on the back pages lol...hilarious.

Anyways, Kobe was saying something to Child's. And Childs was playing some tight D on him and it led to him swinging.

Last edited:
Anyone see that fight live? What caused Childs to swing at dude's neck?

I remember it like it was yesterday. Good ol NBA on NBC days. Then the next morning, Chris Childs punch was on the back pages lol...hilarious.

Anyways, Kobe was saying something to Child's. And Childs was playing some tight D on him and it led to him swinging.

wasn't that the christmas day game ? i was watching but i remember my boys crackin up callin childs the grinch after that :lol:

the room was alittle "foggy" ...

Maaan that Bulls game...

When Rose got that 4pt play i thought we were done. I was like :stoneface:

I missed half of Easter dinner with my fam to watch the end of that game. :lol:

Maaan that Bulls game...

When Rose got that 4pt play i thought we were done. I was like :stoneface:

I missed half of Easter dinner with my fam to watch the end of that game. :lol:

the best game nba game ive been to.
only bought tickets for that game bc of linsanity and novak. lin was hurt and novak never made a 3 that game.
who knew it was going to be better than that :pimp:

Real random, but one of the games I'll always remember was that first time we were back in the playoffs, after getting Amare and Melo. My whole fam even the women who aren't into sports were watching and everyone was hype. That STAT dunk :pimp:

It's a shame that was when the refs were still in OD making calls against Melo and the knicks mode and D-Riding the celtics. The moment that ruined that game was the garbage push off call against Melo on Paul Pierce. And then I believe in the same game KG tripping Toney Strugglas soon after and it was a no-call.

Then the next game Melo going insane, but then Jeffries with the blown layup [emoji]128530[/emoji].

Crazy we could have went up 2-0 in the series going back to the garden, even with that bum supporting cast (word to street hustler Anthony Carter.)

Last edited:
thats most definitely SAS. dude was probably fried and got the munchies :lol:

he coulda went to wendys or something, but white castle? never that

Back
Top Bottom