2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

"Iman is an excellent driver but his shooting mechanics are very inconsistent. Sometimes he jumps too high to release his shot and sometimes he doesn't jump high enough. As a result, he never shoots the same shot twice."

He's really young, but mechanics at his point in his career isnt an easy fix. He's been doing this his whole life. If he shoots better this year I will take everything I said about his commitment back.

Trade this dude. He doesn't care enough about reaching his potential. Son rather get at chicks and pretend to be a rapper.

"Iman is an excellent driver but his shooting mechanics are very inconsistent. Sometimes he jumps too high to release his shot and sometimes he doesn't jump high enough. As a result, he never shoots the same shot twice."

He's really young, but mechanics at his point in his career isnt an easy fix. He's been doing this his whole life. If he shoots better this year I will take everything I said about his commitment back.
Eh, this can all be fixed with dedication. Get it in the Gym with a shooting coach, Allan Houston, and shoot 3s until you make 3,000s of them like Ray Allen.

So, last year we had the worst starting PG in the league and this year we have the worst starting SG?

I'm beginning to sense a trend here :nerd:

Eh, this can all be fixed with dedication. Get it in the Gym with a shooting coach, Allan Houston, and shoot 3s until you make 3,000s of them like Ray Allen.

I think we all question if Shump would actually put in that dedication. He has the potential, but putting it into work is the other issue with him.

My other issue with Shumpert is that he's so ugly. I mean, I know he sucks, but I would've tolerated him a lot more if he wasn't so ugly :lol:

At this stage of the game I don't think Shump can develop a jump shot. He might be able to improve but he ain't developing nothing. Shooters like RA, H20, Steph Curry have been honing that skill for years.

Back
Top Bottom