2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Marc Gasol/Jimmy Butler or bust at this point.

Unless we get another all star caliber player we're not going anywhere with getting role players through FA.
if we get tobias and monroe we could compete and a 6th man like lou or mo will

We need alot of things, but Tobias isnt one of them. We need a defensive C (Gasol, Robin Lopez, Deandre) and a SG (Butler, Danny, Afflalo, even Dragic) most imo.

I thought Aw-Phil and Gotham Pity were both hilarious.

Should have took that deal. I hate Boston but I'm fine trading down for more picks.

I heard on the radio yesterday that Phil was trying to trade down but didn't like any of the trades that were offered.
that deal was terrible.

Not as terrible as our pick and there were multiple first round picks offered.

I rather gamble on King Zinger than see Jared Sullener turn into Mike Sweetney and draft a bunch of mid-round talent with mediocre ceilings.

Danny green as our 2 guard would be amazing. We need a guy that can give melo a break in the paint and the only player that wants to control and live in the paint is DJ. Yea he can't shoot FTs and has no post game, he wouldn't be coming to NY for those things specifically. Of course if we can't sign Danny green then we have to look at another 3D guy and the only other one that comes to mind is Matthews who's coming off injury.

While I also believe gasol is the best fit for the triangle. Hes getting slower and slower every year. He has great control but I think investing 5+ years wouldnt be the right move. I also think we should look into Patrick Beverly too who's looked at to be the best on ball defending PG in the league. We need to sign guys that are gonna make Melo do less dirty work and focusing more on offense.

No to Tobias Harris. He's a herb and hasn't played more then 60 games since he's been in the league.

Last edited:
Refer to my earlier post on Danny Green from y'day.

Also, I have a feeling Danny would revert to Cavalier Danny once he got here.

Guys you don't have that much cap space

Tobias - $15mil
Monroe - $15mil
Afflalo - $8-12mil
Green - $10-12mil
Lopez - $12mil +
DeAndre - $20mil

You guys have less than $30mil in cap space.

Last edited:
• if the Spurs are really going all in on LMA than Green & Splitter are gone..

• i'll take DJ any day of the week. durable, crazy athletic centers don't come around often. he'd also be a perfect fit next to Kris

• eh to David West, especially eh at $8M per

• also eh to Tobias, wouldn't fit well with us & wasn't even the best player on a horrible Magic

robin lopez is not getting or worth 12+ mil foh :rofl:

I thought it was Brook Lopez, but still suffices for Robin.

From Amin Elhassan in February ranking the Top 30 FAs

15. Robin Lopez | C | Age: 26 | UFA

2014-15 team: Portland Trail Blazers
2014-15 salary: $6.1 million
Suggested AAV: $14.0 million/year ($56.0 million over four years)

It's not mentioned frequently, but one of the big reasons Aldridge has taken a leap forward in recent seasons has been the presence of Lopez, who has been the perfect complement, as a defensive stalwart who can cover for Aldridge (and other teammates), a relentless presence on the glass and the owner of a solid midrange jumper that keeps defenses honest.

Last edited:
Already seen her ****. The episode was better than her ****. They're not big and natural. She had some work done on them, she had a breast lift and some ****.

I'm a big fan of some hanging low double D's :smokin :smokin

no way a center that is an extreme offensive liability worth a max, let the clips overpay him and stay 2nd round exits

It's not what you think he is worth..

It's what the market thinks he's worth.

And the market has him as a max player.

I think a PS4 game isn't worth $59.99, but if I want to buy it the day it comes out, I'm going to have to fork over $59.99 + tax.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom