2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I don't think Taylor Swift is attractive but if she wanted the D I'd definitely oblige. She got bread....I got like 3 weeks to get as much out of her (Knicks court side seats, clothes, a car, etc.) before she moves on to HTTB or Hank or whoever.

idk what these dudes see in her. they must all be pedos.

i mean, she got a cute/decent face.
but thats it. no body or anything

like those dudes that dig that ariana grande chick. yall can keep them skinny broads

more thick wimmens for us

I'll smash Arianna Grande any day of the week.

she is SLIGHTLY more developed than tswift and she seems like a freak. i could get with it. tswift is a pass even if she was buck naked right in front of me.

i have a latina gf, so i need the curves :smokin

Last edited:
We just traded you Arnette Moultrie for Travis Outlaw and a future pick. I'm guessing Outlaw is an expiring? Moultrie is god awful.

a future pick? why just cut this bum and be gone. hate trading picks for garbage even if its a garbage pick 30 years from now.

Really want to understand the logic behind giving away another draft pick. Before I jump the gun and become unreasonably upset, someone please rationalize the motive behind this.

Really want to understand the logic behind giving away another draft pick. Before I jump the gun and become unreasonably upset, someone please rationalize the motive behind this.

its a second rounder and then the option to swap another second rounder. we SHOULD be nice by then, so.....

#Knicks

Lol it makes little sense. Just waive him and call it a day instead.

Edit: exactly ballinsam.

Last edited:
yeah, they wouldve had to pay outlaw whereas trading him for a player with half the salary saved us money. plus moultrie is another big. regardless if he plays or not, the addition looks better in terms of evening out the number of players we have per position.

big ups to travis wear making the team though.

Back
Top Bottom