2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Season finally here after what felt like the longest off season in history

Let's hope it's a good one fellas :smokin

I never thought Carmelo was going to Chicago but damn, imagine this game tonight if he did. I would be crushed :smh:

Some of you were saying we should trade or let Carmelo walk. Man, what fools. I love and hate this thread so much.

Which one of you added this to Chris Childs Wikipedia page? 
roll.gif

So, who's going to the game tonight? If the Knicks are down big by halftime, I'm stuffing my face and getting ****faced IDC IDC IDC

I never thought Carmelo was going to Chicago but damn, imagine this game tonight if he did. I would be crushed :smh:

Some of you were saying we should trade or let Carmelo walk. Man, what fools. I love and hate this thread so much.
I sure did and I don't regret saying it at all. All options should be considered. With that being said....it's cool Melo came back.

Ya'll need to have more faith in this team. :lol: I predict the Knicks edge out in a very entertaining battle. Don't tell me ya'll forget this:

Believe in the Knicks.

Last edited:
45 was my pre-preseason prediction, but goddam we looked awful in the preseason games :lol:

Add to that, the team needs half the season to really get the triangle going.

I think Calderon's health is the x-factor for our record.

Last edited:
I wish I could be confident like y'all.

I am somewhat excited for tonight though. Might even go buy me a real fatboy meal and be the best glutton I can be.

Couple Knicks fans I grew up with in town from Florida this week. Wings brews and trees in the basement tonite. I have already put in comp time for tomorrow in case it gets outta hand tonite! LOL

bout to cop a me a bottle of henny after work and drink it while watching the game... im not even mad i got work the next day but minuswhale enjoy this first game of the year win or lose with some drinks :pimp:

I know y'all ready for tonight. I'll watch and see how they look. They catching an L but let's see how the offense takes shape. That poll tho...
laugh.gif
. My vote would go to Derek Harper..but he's not up there.

Last edited:
I'm in town this week for work and been scouring cragslist looking for a ticket for tonight lol

Just hang outside the Garden and I'm sure you'll find some scalpers.

I got tickets to the box suite tonight from my office. We're taking these clients from Brazil and it's their very first basketball game :lol:

I don't trust those scalpers at all. Overheard some foreign cat and his girl talking to the cops about how they were sold fake tix by a guy in front of the garden a while back.

If your willing to wait and check it regularly you can find good deals on stubhub. I went to Melo 62 point game and I got a ticket 10 rows behind the court for like $27 an hour before the game. All the other games I went to, Miami when they played Lebron, Lakers when Kobe was playing, I got good tix for a good price last minute on stubhub.

Plus they got that stubhub office a few blocks up from the garden where you can print your tickets at if you cop them on the go.

Back
Top Bottom