2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Has anyone considered FA Alexis Ajinca from the Pelicans? Legit two way center who could be a steal. Same goes for Kyle O'Quinn.

Also I think we should do everything possible to trade up for Russell. He would be a perfect fit.

I just heard a rumor that Wade is making a big stink about his contract to come play with Melo. I been a lil wrapped up in the Yanks ruining my summer now.

I honestly can see Dolan paying for a name :smh:

if wade signs for like 10mil per, then im down. other than that, naw bro. ajinca is a decent center. he rebounds and defends well. we dont NEED a big name in order to win. just young promising young players that can develop and produce well.

if wade signs for like 10mil per, then im down. other than that, naw bro. ajinca is a decent center. he rebounds and defends well. we dont NEED a big name in order to win. just young promising young players that can develop and produce well.
Nope still would rather have cap space.... He would have to sign for the min which isn't happening so do not want....

No D-Wade.... :x

I second this, this isn't 2010, and Melo is coming off an injury, Wade is coming off of injuries and won't be available for majority of the season due to "rest". Why don't we just get a player who isn't injured all of the time, didn't STAT teach us anything.

We need people to actually play a whole season, I cant co-sign a player who has injury problems coming to this team. Amare not playing most of his contract isn't fresh in anybody's mind??

Signing Wade would be a great move only if we have Suns' medical staff.

Our medical staff sucks. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom