**2016-2017 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Korver 3 years for 22m - seems reasonable. Third year is an option too- but I'm not sure if it's his or a team option.

Jose Calderon signed as a backup PG too.

drose.jpg

preseason schedule

• Wednesday, Oct. 4: vs. Atlanta, 7 p.m. at Quicken Loans Arena
  • Friday, Oct. 6: vs. Indiana, 7:30 p.m. at Quicken Loans Arena
  • Sunday, Oct. 8: at Washington, 7 p.m. at Capital One Arena
  • Tuesday, Oct. 10: vs. Chicago, 7 p.m. at Quicken Loans Arena
  • Friday, Oct. 13: at Orlando, 7 p.m. at Amway Center

car.jpg

preseason schedule

• Wednesday, Oct. 4: vs. Atlanta, 7 p.m. at Quicken Loans Arena
  • Friday, Oct. 6: vs. Indiana, 7:30 p.m. at Quicken Loans Arena
  • Sunday, Oct. 8: at Washington, 7 p.m. at Capital One Arena
  • Tuesday, Oct. 10: vs. Chicago, 7 p.m. at Quicken Loans Arena
  • Friday, Oct. 13: at Orlando, 7 p.m. at Amway Center

car.jpg

LeBron in a rarri driving on Rockside Road? I swear I know where that is. Must be coming back from practice lol

Thank you Kyrie, forever grateful for June 19, 2016, best day of my Life!!

I like this deal, we couldn't face the Warriors with the same team as last year, I think this makes us slightly deeper and better. The Nets picks was huge!!

If D wade gets bought out and we snag him:

IT/Crowder/D Rose/Zizic....Potentially D wade all for Kyrie......I think we got better and deeper

Real life I'm about to shed a tear..its feels so good being from Cleveland right now..all those years of suffering are coming to a end..its like the Sports Gawds let up the curse they put on us...

It's bittersweet I grew to like kyrie I wasn't a fan at first but he held the city down hate to see him go but welcome to Cleveland IT

I like the trade for the Cavs tbh

People are buying too much into Boston imo. They lost two major defenders and have only 4 returning players from last year.

Thank you Kyrie for the Championship run.

In the End, I think the Cavs got actually a really good deal to get Isiah Thomas, Jae Crowder etc. In return.
If the Cavs can get Dwade for the SG position that would round it up.

Wade would be great. And I feel like that would rejuvenate LeBron playing with him again lol.

Probably still not enough to beat GSW though

Cavs need to develop multiple low post threats to beat GSW. They will not be able to out small ball them, they are too good at that. Get Love and TT on the block, wear em down and get them in foul trouble.

Back
Top Bottom